GUMOUT REGANE IMPROVEMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
another success story with GUMOUT REGANE for 7 bucks at AAP cant beat it! put it in my VQ's Fuel tank after ROUGH IDLE AND BUCKING AND HESITATION and the second i poured instant improvement. pulls so much harder pins you like you wouldn't believe. THIS STUFF IS GREAT HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE IT? I USED AT 32XXXX. Does anyone have the active ingredient table? THIS STUFF IS GREAT!

THANKS GRAHAM

Originally Posted By: Grambo
another success story with GUMOUT REGANE for 7 bucks at AAP cant beat it! put it in my VQ's Fuel tank after ROUGH IDLE AND BUCKING AND HESITATION and the second i poured instant improvement. pulls so much harder pins you like you wouldn't believe. THIS STUFF IS GREAT HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE IT? I USED AT 32XXXX. Does anyone have the active ingredient table? THIS STUFF IS GREAT!

THANKS GRAHAM

I am thinking it was the gas you probably added after pouring in the Regane. I cannot see any cleaner working in seconds.

Exactly which product is the one that is recommended here at BITOG??

I went to Meijer the other day and the Gumout products were on sale. But I couldnt tell which one I should buy? Is it the 2x Gumout fuel treatment with Regane that treats 21 gallons per bottle?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: [email protected]

I went to Meijer the other day and the Gumout products were on sale. But I couldnt tell which one I should buy? Is it the 2x Gumout fuel treatment with Regane that treats 21 gallons per bottle?

You want the one that says "Gumout fuel treatment with Regane"

Nice car
smile.gif
My friend has a Altima SE-R 6MT, definitely pins you to your seat. My Accord is still faster thought
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: [email protected]

Yes.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/4/Auto/3/AutoFluidsChemicals/FuelTreatments/PRD~0380162P/Gumout+REGANE+Complete+Fuel+Injector+Cleaner.jsp?locale=en

Has anyone confirmed that the "non-Regane" Gumout "All in One" that treats 30+ gallons actually has PEA? Earlier posts here indicated that only Regane labeled products from Gumout contain PEA. The All In One is on sale right now at O'Reilly's. I'd like to pick up a few bottles if anyone has proof that it contains a high percantage of PEA.

Yep Gumout has confirmed that All In One has the same amount of PEA and more friction modifier than HM Regane. Regular Regane has no friction modifier and perhaps a little less PEA.

Use All In One with confidence. I do and have seen the results.

I have also seen instant improvement which I think is friction modifier related or carrier fuel related.

I have also felt the effects of gradual clean up throughout the tanks usage.

And don't forget, theres the possibility that it would work on the injectors quickly because it has more PEA than PEA fuel injector cleaner.

Originally Posted By: Donald
Originally Posted By: Grambo

THANKS GRAHAM

I am thinking it was the gas you probably added after pouring in the Regane. I cannot see any cleaner working in seconds.

Oh yeah!?

In my Ford F250 6.7L Powerstroke work truck it sure did. I put in a bottle of Pennzoil Diesel FI Cleaner, and the things began smoking like crazy and ran very sluuuuggsih for about ten minutes. The smoking stopped and the thing ran like a raped ape after that...

How Does Chevron Techron stack up against GUMOUT REGANE WHEN IT COMES TO PEA CONCENTRATION

The Gumout web site indicates that the AIO product is good for GDI engines. I wonder what it would do for them. I normall just use top tier gas and am wondering if I should use a PEA product periodically now that I have a car with a GDI engine.

Originally Posted By: DBMaster
The Gumout web site indicates that the AIO product is good for GDI engines. I wonder what it would do for them. I normall just use top tier gas and am wondering if I should use a PEA product periodically now that I have a car with a GDI engine.

Some of the DI cars, I think Hyundai and the euros, highly recommend FI cleaners at regular intervals. Apparently the DI injectors can get dirty very quickly. They need just a bit of help to insure the injectors stay clean.

One can go by the MDS data but the numbers listed have a huge variation. Unless you own a lab or are willing to pay for independent study, just go by what other people have reported in terms of actually success of the similar products.

Bottom line is that you stick with Techron Concentrate, Regane, Redline SI-1, 3M Max Strength System Cleaner and you will be assured of getting reasonable quantity of PEA cleaner in their bottles.

I usually stock it up whichever happens to be on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back