Do your part- call to action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Turk
Originally Posted By: gfh77665
How about a map of the homes of illegal aliens and descriptions of the uninsured, unregistered vehicles they drive while running over American Citizens?

AMEN.

thumbsup2.gif

+ 1 Then round em up and send them home!

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Originally Posted By: Turk
Originally Posted By: gfh77665
How about a map of the homes of illegal aliens and descriptions of the uninsured, unregistered vehicles they drive while running over American Citizens?

AMEN.

thumbsup2.gif

+ 1 Then round em up and send them home!

...and take away the keys from the irresponsible

...not the guns from the responsible

Originally Posted By: Donald
I have written all my elected officials saying I support new laws to cut down gun violence.

Donald, you are nothing more than a troll within this thread. Please excuse yourself from future postings.

Since we have alot of people on here from other countries on here, such as Great Britan and Austrailia, I would like to know how that worked when they had a gun ban go in effect. because it isnt happening here. Whether its the fascination with guns or the fact that we were revolutionaries from the start and part of our heritage. I can not seem to grasp what or how they would even approach a gun ban in the United States. I for one, would not surrender one, not one without a fight and would fight to the death. I am not a mental patient, and I have never been arrested for anything, but I am a American and its not happening with me, Born a American and die a American. I hope there are more like me.

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
I for one, would not surrender one, not one without a fight and would fight to the death. I am not a mental patient, and I have never been arrested for anything, but I am a American and its not happening with me, Born a American and die a American. I hope there are more like me.

Right with you.

Originally Posted By: pbm
In the NY area, The Journal News (a Gannett newspaper) published the name and address of all LEGAL handgun owners including retired LEO's. New York City has the most restrictive handgun laws in the nation and as a result only criminals have handguns.

I suggest a nationwide boycott of Gannett newspapers and their advertisers. Let the advertiser know why you stopped using their product.

No self respecting canary would want to take a dump on a Gannett product (which eliminates the only potential use for it.......birdcage liner)

Originally Posted By: Bottom_Feeder
Originally Posted By: pbm
In the NY area, The Journal News (a Gannett newspaper) published the name and address of all LEGAL handgun owners including retired LEO's.

And Putnam County (my hometown) said no! Good for them!

The county clerk in Putnam County is breaking the law with respect to the Freedom of Information Act.

Here is how it goes, the Journal News will take them to court and will surely loose, and the citizens of Putnam County will pay the legal fees for Putnam County, AND the legal fees of the Journal News. Most judges will award legal fees to the person or persons suing for a Freedom of Information Act.

Whether you agree the names should be published or not is irreverent, the Putnam County clerk cannot break the law.

Whether you agree the names should be published or not is irreverent, the Putnam County clerk cannot break the law.
\

What a joke. The FEDERAL Government breaks the law all the time. Fast & Furious, politicians who personally hire illegals, bribes, the list goes on and on.

NY state law says that the name and address of anyone with a permit for a handgun is public information. So they published public information. How is that bad?

How about they publish the names and addresses of all those who do NOT own a gun? With your name at the top of the list.

Originally Posted By: Greggy_D

NY state law says that the name and address of anyone with a permit for a handgun is public information. So they published public information. How is that bad?

How about they publish the names and addresses of all those who do NOT own a gun? With your name at the top of the list.

Ridiculous arguement. Not owning one is not a public act.

Originally Posted By: Greggy_D

What a dumb comment.

Then please feel free to post your home address here in this thread.

How can that be bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back