Dear burglars, PICK ME! PICK ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAbTui2CQAA6b-h.jpg

James O'Keefe will have a back story on this image soon....

I'd say that some village that had lost their moron has now found him.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Well, the owner may have an alarm system which works when he is and is not home.

crackmeup2.gif

So the bad guys are breaking in. The alarm system gets notified and they call you.

1. You are not home. They may call the police and say that they have the alarm notify and would they please go and check.

2. You are home and the bad guys have stopped you from answering the phone and the alarm folks try calling again. And again. All while you are getting hurt/killed who knows. The Police show up later to write a report if they go in.

Excellent mindset for sheepeople depending on alarms.

The clown who has that sign in the OP post needs some common sense.

Bill

Originally Posted By: Tdbo
I'd say that some village that had lost their moron has now found him.

Either that or the guy has a crossbow ready to go.

Plenty of ways to defend your house without firearms. Not sure why people on BITOG are so obessed with weapons.

Last edited:
Sounds pretty contrived Bill. Some people want to see an altercation rather than using common sense methods to deter thieves.

Please explain how owning a weapon protects your home when you are @ work?

The person who attepted to burgle my home ran when he realized it wouldn't be a cake walk. (saw me coming out the door) Security is a layed approach. You seem to want to discard all others for the sake of using just one. That's sad and ill advised.

please review what banks do when they leave @ night.
edit: It is used "in addition" to the possible armed guy standing there during the day.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 94astro
might be just a ruse, the home owner is locked & loaded ready for someone to take the bait, may work

Yep that is what I was thinking..somebody bored with fireworks on Saturday night after the home expansion team ballgame and looking to add some excitement to their life/s (could be a couple).

Spazdog,

I do see the tongue-in-cheek humor there, but....

Those bows & arrows don't mean too much when people have random shots being fired from across the road that slice through your wall like butter, almost killing you & family members.

Happened to me. Thank God we were untouched by the bullets. Thank God we don't live in that area anymore.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 94astro
might be just a ruse, the home owner is locked & loaded ready for someone to take the bait, may work

A little "preventative maintenance" perhaps?
wink.gif

I agree.

If you can save a community future grief by catching the bad guys early...why not.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Well, the owner may have an alarm system which works when he is and is not home.

crackmeup2.gif

So the bad guys are breaking in. The alarm system gets notified and they call you.

1. You are not home. They may call the police and say that they have the alarm notify and would they please go and check.

2. You are home and the bad guys have stopped you from answering the phone and the alarm folks try calling again. And again. All while you are getting hurt/killed who knows. The Police show up later to write a report if they go in.

Excellent mindset for sheepeople depending on alarms.

The clown who has that sign in the OP post needs some common sense.

Bill
And the police will get there when they get around to it.....

no explanation yet on how a firearm is better than an alarm when you are not home.

Pick and choose your methods; I'd pick "all of the above"

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
BAbTui2CQAA6b-h.jpg

James O'Keefe will have a back story on this image soon....

Morons unite.

We here at home have the security system on doors, windows, fire , smoke and movement sensors. If a leaf falls in the house, it reads it, plus back up , of course I do carry..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back