2012 oil change results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great list, and not surprising that M1 was on the top as far as synthetics, but it WAS surprising to see it on the top overall.

Thanks for taking the time to compile the figures. I couldn't even remember to post all my oil changes in 2012. 2013 is gonna be different though with my help PYB can win it all! HAHAHA

Combining all M1 flavors into one line item is like Ford combining all F-series sales into one line item.
smile.gif
Not criticising, just being funny.

I'm curious, do you have the data on the different flavors of Mobil 1? I wonder how the results would be different if Mobil 1 was broken out into its different offerings (regular, AFE, EP, HM, etc).

Originally Posted By: cb_13
Thanks for taking the time to compile the figures. I couldn't even remember to post all my oil changes in 2012. 2013 is gonna be different though with my help PYB can win it all! HAHAHA

Yes, this will inspire me to keep my 2013 oil changes posted and current. I have two coming up later this month.

Originally Posted By: Hokiefyd
Combining all M1 flavors into one line item is like Ford combining all F-series sales into one line item.
smile.gif
Not criticising, just being funny.

I'm curious, do you have the data on the different flavors of Mobil 1? I wonder how the results would be different if Mobil 1 was broken out into its different offerings (regular, AFE, EP, HM, etc).
No, sorry I don't. It was done the same way last year so I just kept it the same. IIRC most of the time people just put down M1 or Mobil 1.

I was one of the few 9 people that used Havoline last year!

Woot!

By the way does Valvoline Next Gen mean Next Gen Max Life too?

Originally Posted By: zerosoma
Yes, Nextgen includes Nextgen Maxlife too.

Originally Posted By: zerosoma
I was one of the few 9 people that used Havoline last year!

Woot!

I was also one of those 9! And I was also one of 4 that used Service Pro
banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: bigjl
I don't agree as a lot of people on the forum use cheap dino of whatever kind is on same and are happy to say so.

I think this just shows that in fact the majority of Bitogers are happy to pay that little bit more for a quality product.

What is the definition of a quality product? Or are stating something you have very little knowledge of with the side of your neck?

Originally Posted By: cb_13

I believe that in years past that PYB was the winner shows that marketing is finally winning hearts and minds of the average consumer.

Originally Posted By: Garak
Two or three of those PYBs were mine for sure.
wink.gif

I know that I had two PYB changes and three FS changes. But I do not recall if I posted them all.

I used Castrol mostly last year cause it was on sale and had alot of it. I have Mobil 1 QSUD Shell and PYB coming up. Its all good!

Hello, To ClutchDisc:
A) Thanks for the effort (sincerity)
B) I was one of the Wolf's Head users (psycho sick contrarian chronic oddball BITOGer)
C) How many "one time" oils were there?
Kira

Originally Posted By: Kira
Hello, To ClutchDisc:
A) Thanks for the effort (sincerity)
B) I was one of the Wolf's Head users (psycho sick contrarian chronic oddball BITOGer)
C) How many "one time" oils were there?
Kira
There were about 15 oils that were only used once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back