General Evertrek?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't compromise tires

Buy a road hazard warranty for 100% cover instead

Start running used. There's a huge u-pull it, I think in Leominster, where all tires are $20. Keep a stash of a few around, maybe get your own mounting machine. Fun and addictive.

I use them (Evertrek HP). I also was concerned about quality and ask General about them, they said the Evertrek use the same green core as their altimax line, but different trend pattern.

Good tire for the price, but may be discontinued soon as I see the RT is no longer back in stock for many sizes.

General was debating about letting Walmart carry them, but it sounds like they are discontinued anyways....

Too bad, they look like a good tire for the price....

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
General was debating about letting Walmart carry them, but it sounds like they are discontinued anyways....

They are, I got the HP for my car for $49 ea. It would have cost me $75 easily if it is the Altimax HP, except it was made in France and sit on the shelf since 2010. General probably are losing money and decide to give up.

Originally Posted By: PandaBear
Originally Posted By: daves87rs

They are, I got the HP for my car for $49 ea. It would have cost me $75 easily if it is the Altimax HP, except it was made in France and sit on the shelf since 2010. General probably are losing money and decide to give up.

Ah. Maybe if they can hold stock for a little while longer, I might pick up a set myself @ 50 bucks a tire...

2010? Guess that should be fine, since the car I'd buy them for has had the same tires since 2004....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back