Arx question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anything cleans as well as auto-rx. If you pull the valve cover and still feel it doesn't look like you want it too, do another treatment. The varnish is suppose to be just cosmetic but auto-rx will clean it too given enought time.

I have a 2002 Accord dx with 45300 miles, i have to say Auto-rx really did wonders on my power steering, engine and transmission, all is operating very smoothly. But when i looked inside the fill hole for the engine hole, the metal has a couple of dark varnish spots on the cams and the the of the valve cover from the inside is dar dark brown. Maybe i thought after the cleaning cycle, it should cleaned all that out. I'm 1500 miles away from completing the rinse cycle than switching to synthetic and then adding LC. would the mobil 1 0w-20 clean up the left over varnsih inside certain areas? would adding 3 oz of arx and 1 oz LC to fully clean the metals to a perfect shine? or should go with a second cycle?. I got to say, my engine warms a lot faster than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back