RAMP for rolling OPE off pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking at getting a ramp as some stuff is too heavy, On CL I see wide ones for ATVs along with pairs of more narrow ones, some folding, some aluminum. The largest item would be a riding mower.

Last edited:
I've had a pair of these super basic steel ones for 20yrs or so. Used them for countless OPE. IIRC, I mail-ordered them from JC Whitney. It was the pre HFT days.

Obviously you have to use extreme caution, ramps like these can be widow makers in a heartbeat.

107996_ramps.jpg

Joel

^ I have that exact set of ramps from HF. They are very sturdy. I use them for getting ATVs on/off my trailer. They are much safer if you use a ratchet strap to secure them in place before loading/unloading.

Given that I smashed the window in the cap of my pickup I needed to get the snowblower out. I bought the ones I posted from CL. $60. They can fold up and make a normal ramp to drive a car up on and change the oil. Neat.

I am in the process of building a set of ramps for a trl. that a 3400LB sizzor lift will ride up. They have to be 8' long so that the lift won't high center. They are made of 2" sq. tubing. Will post pics when finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back