Suspension fluid

Status
Not open for further replies.
What suspension fluid goes in a 2007 Land Cruiser?

I know they had a weird fluid I was never able to identify back in 2000, but hoping this is something like the thin, high VI hydraulic fluids used by MB, Porsche, etc.

Quote:
The Pentosin site shows CHF 11S for Land Rover "all years." The CHF 202 claims to meet Land Rover 113749M.

Is it the same for the Toyota? I cant find any definite answer for this fluid spec.

It doesn't list Toyota at all on any of the Pentosin pages or sheets. Oddly enough, it recommends CHF 11S for Nissan from 1994 on, but I've not heard that elsewhere.

I'll have to do more digging and see what I can come up with.

Febi is only listing ATF and CV fluid for the Toyota. According to a LC forum, only the Toyota AHC fluid is acceptable, part number 08886-01805. Milner Off Road in the UK sells it for GBP 55.00 excluding VAT for 5L, which is better than I would expect.

I still cannot find anything else with Febi. The mention Toyota coolant, but not anything else. From what I have read, people have tried Dexron with disastrous results for the seals. Perhaps CHF 11S or 202 is the closest, but we cannot be sure. I wish I could find more on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back