AutoRx in motorcycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm begining to think AutoRx needs it's own forum.

Anyway, I know there is a cycle RX but After treating my truck twice, I will have 8 oz of AutoRX left. This just happens to be the exact amount needed to treat my 3 quart motorcycle sump.

I think there were a few people who used ARX in their motorcycles prior to Cycle RX being available, but I'm not sure.

You can use the Auto-Rx in your motorcycle. Cycle-Rx is the exact same bottle as Auto-Rx with a different label. Only the name/labels on the bottle are different.

http://theoildrop.server101.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=002680

cheers.gif

[ December 31, 2004, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: 59 Vetteman ]

A friend of mine, nut job that he is bought a motorcycle for his 60th birthday. FCCJ(Florida Community College Jacksonville) had a bikie riding teaching course. He asked me to go with him, as we were waiting for the class to start I was telling him about ARX and what it did for my Avalon. One of the instructors of the class was listening to our conversation and I told my friend that it worked on bikes as well. Needless to say the instructor wanted to know more, so I gave him the web address. They bought enough bottles to service the school provided bikes that get very hard use by students and are getting amazing results. They are also getting oil test and I suggested they post the results on ARX forum, for bikers to see. It amazing that one product can clean so many auto/bike related issues, so it is well worth the investment.
pat.gif

I don't understand how that is you in the above link. The poster is referring to students in Florida and you appear to be from Japan. Also, your pics show the Auto-Rx process from the cleaning phase (according to Frank). It would be helpful to wait for the application completion before reaching a conclusion.

Shaman, what is your hidden agenda? How can you be the one in the above link when I don't know anyone in Japan? The results from FCCJ test are not totally done and NO pictures have been posted anywhere. I smell a rat around here that is not telling the truth!!
nono.gif

quote:

Originally posted by LarryD:
I don't understand how that is you in the above link. The poster is referring to students in Florida and you appear to be from Japan. Also, your pics show the Auto-Rx process from the cleaning phase (according to Frank). It would be helpful to wait for the application completion before reaching a conclusion.

Check 59 Vetteman's link.

quote:

Originally posted by deepsquat:
Shaman you say to check the pictures...i did and I see a lot of particles in the filter...what aren't you seeing ?

WHere are these particles you are referring to. Only thing I am seeing is the metal shavings from hacking up the filter. One of the problems with filter hacking is that metal gets put into them. If you are referring to a certain pic on the page, please highlight or give me an idea of where you are talking about. I am just seeing metal shaving and random red dots in the PureOne.

BTW. Supertech for clean, PureOne for rinse.

[ August 14, 2005, 08:11 AM: Message edited by: Shaman ]

quote:

Originally posted by bfort44:
Shaman, what is your hidden agenda? How can you be the one in the above link when I don't know anyone in Japan? The results from FCCJ test are not totally done and NO pictures have been posted anywhere. I smell a rat around here that is not telling the truth!!
nono.gif

Hidden agenda?
dunno.gif
None here. The only above link that leads to any discussion is the one that 59 Vetteman posted. I do know of FCCJ, my brother goes to Jacksonville University. And I have only been in Japan for 4 months, and already two people, you and LCD have both had questions. Guess I need to move back
grin.gif

Let me see if I can add some clarity here. Are you posting photos after cleaning phase is done? if so
the items you photographed are surely dirty with liquified contaminants. If you saying these photos of yours are after complete application, than I would like to know what type oil you used to rinse with.Complete the application and use a non synthetic rinse oil to do so.Please revist
www.cycle-rx.com and click on "Hard Test Data" Post again

quote:

Originally posted by Frank:
Let me see if I can add some clarity here. Are you posting photos after cleaning phase is done? if so
the items you photographed are surely dirty with liquified contaminants. If you saying these photos of yours are after complete application, than I would like to know what type oil you used to rinse with.Complete the application and use a non synthetic rinse oil to do so.Please revist
www.cycle-rx.com and click on "Hard Test Data" Post again

The Supertech was for Clean, PureOne for rinse. I used Rotella T for Clean and Delo or Rotella T for rinse, both of which were recommended to me to use by several here, and either by you or Terry. It’s been a while, and I can’t remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back