Not open for further replies.
C360_2012-11-29-16-15-17-1.jpg

can't wait to shoot it. Need to find some reasonable ammo first though
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: dwcopple
Originally Posted By: Tempest
My shoulder hurts just looking at that.
yessir!

As far has the old mil surp bolt guns go, they are not that bad. My jungle carbine Enfield and my M38 and M44 Mosin Nagants seem to have a lot more felt recoil.

She looks like a nice economical hunting rig. I never had the stones to drill and tap these old warhorses. My M48B Yugo has a scout rifle mount so it doesnt have any permanent alterations. And I have one "bubba'ed" Long Branch Enfield for coyote killing out in South Dakota.

bought it that way so not sure. PO installed scope on a Bridgeport Mill, cut and heated, bent the handle down and TIG fill welded it back up. Amazing work for what it is. Solid as a rock and action is very smooth!

Sold the Mauser on Friday to buy an SKS on Sunday Funday!!! Paid $125 for the Mauser, sold it for $250! Bought the matching number SKS for $240!!! They are selling for upwards of $450 nowadays but the kid needed money to finish his AR...score! Got a 20rd Tapco mag on the way!!! The SKS came with a 4x20 scope and mount, sling, cleaning kit, but was missing the bayonet and cleaning rod. Oh well. Those can be had later for cheap enough. Here is a lousy pic:
C360_2012-12-09-13-57-45.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back