ITS MILLER TIME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Brad Keselowski won the championship. he is really growing on me as a driver. watching him go door to door with Mr. 5 time and win is pretty darn amazing! its very sad to see Dodge leaving NASCAR. Roger said they didn't have one engine failure this year. obviously the Mopar boys know how to get it done. very sad to see them go but glad they went out on top. Now if you'll excuse me it MILLER TIME!!!

My attention this season to him has only been because of his Dodge association.Now that Dodge is out,I hope anybody wins except for Chevys and Toyotas (that leaves Ford),and I dont care who it is.

Their was an F1 race today...you know none vintage racing...How's fuel injection doing with the NASCAR guys, they figure their throttle body system out yet?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hattaresguy
Their was an F1 race today...you know none vintage racing...How's fuel injection doing with the NASCAR guys, they figure their throttle body system out yet?

Watched both races. Cup uses port fuel injection btw, there is a throttle body in place of the carb and 8 injectors along the intake runners.

Originally Posted By: NHGUY
My attention this season to him has only been because of his Dodge association.Now that Dodge is out,I hope anybody wins except for Chevys and Toyotas (that leaves Ford),and I dont care who it is.

lol take out the chevy guy's and you lose almost half of the drivers. i like tony stewart but brad is pretty good to o and Dale jr got to love dale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back