Kreen Aero Kroil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you ever tried using Kreen Aero Kroil for cleaning and lubing your guns?

I have a few cans and thought it may work well. Thanks.

Kano labs Aero Kroil works great on rusty fasteners...always stuck with Hoppes for guns..,

Originally Posted By: Boss302fan
Have any of you ever tried using Kreen Aero Kroil for cleaning and lubing your guns?

I have a few cans and thought it may work well. Thanks.

Best as a penetrant. Not worth it for cleaning. Decent for lead (Pb) removal, not by dissolving but by creeping underneath and helping flake off. Soak, brass brush, soak, brush, soak, brush. Rinse with preservative oil and patch. Barrel should be pretty clean. Best if copper is removed first with a copper cleaner.

came in with a Kreen order as a free gift. Best penetrant and rust remover/preventer I've ever used. Leaves a nice film behind that is not greasy like wd40. Things that smell really bad work really good.

Originally Posted By: LeakySeals
came in with a Kreen order as a free gift. Best penetrant and rust remover/preventer I've ever used. Leaves a nice film behind that is not greasy like wd40. Things that smell really bad work really good.

I will try it and see how it goes... Most of my guns are clean so it will be more of a wipe down with Kroil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back