.45 ACP at Wallyworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at one of the local WM today and noticed that they had the Remington UMC 250 round Megapacks back in stock for $82. With my sons discount (he works there) that comes out to less than $0.32 a round. That's the cheapest I've found in a long time for brass cased .45acp. Thought I would pass it on.

Originally Posted By: Sunnyinhollister
I was at one of the local WM today and noticed that they had the Remington UMC 250 round Megapacks back in stock for $82. With my sons discount (he works there) that comes out to less than $0.32 a round. That's the cheapest I've found in a long time for brass cased .45acp. Thought I would pass it on.

That's excellent. This comes close:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php...tm_medium=email

Ya when I was there a couple weeks ago they had Fusion .308 for under $1 a round, unfortunately they didn't have any after I cleaned them out the week before and they wouldn't do a price match.

Originally Posted By: Indydriver
32 cents is $320/1000. Brass-cased .45 acp is not hard to find for under $300.

Where? I've been looking but have not been able to find a better deal when you factor in shipping.

My local walmarts sell 45acp at 100 rounds for $29.97 everyday. One walmart about 20 miles from my house has the 100 round packs for $25.97. This is brass cased Federal ammo. So, $82 for 250 isn't that great.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Sonic
My local walmarts sell 45acp at 100 rounds for $29.97 everyday. One walmart about 20 miles from my house has the 100 round packs for $25.97. This is brass cased Federal ammo. So, $82 for 250 isn't that great.

But you are not in California and we have to take what we're given. I haven't seen the 100 rounds for $26 out here. I did see something close out in Nevada when visiting my parents, but not as good as the mega pack on price per round.

Sometimes I hate this state.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back