Mola's Brew??

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all,
I have searched and worded it many ways to find the right combination of the "Mola Brew".
Would someone please comfirm:
150ml #132
50ml LC
I have seem mention of errors and do not want to make a Mistake.
Do I have this correct Master Molakule?(No joke I'm serious THANK YOU for sharing your knowledge!!)
I will also be using Schaeffer's only in two of four vehicles.Should I use LC instuctions or are there better recomendations?
Thanks for any advice.
RichR

The ratio is 3:1 by volume. 3 parts 132 and 1 part LC.

Or for a gallon of mix, 6 pints 132, 2 pints LC.

If you are using Schaeffer's, just use the recommended treatment rate for LC from the website.

Post your UOA's with this stuff if you can.

What? No Eye of Newt, and Toe of Frog? (just kidding)
tongue.gif

What is the treat rate after you achieve the 3:1 ratio of ingredients?

I use 8 ounces of the brew at the oil change (if not Schaeffers oil) then 4 ounces of LC also (although it is also in the Brew) and then 1 ounce of LC every 1000 miles or so. This does reduce wear in my engines based upon UOA. I premix the 3:1 ratio. I also believe that in Amsoil products, at least for me it raises the viscosity ever so slightly to a high 30W low 40W but hard to tell as Amsoil does thicken over miles.

Thanks Mola I just received my 16 pints of # 132 from Tim Mills. Have enough LC to make up a batch.Just changed out my oil with S2K no adds I do however use FP will it effect to UOA I will do at 5000 miles.
smile.gif

That making Mola Brew was so much fun I finished the 8 pints put the lid on shookit. I proceded to make DROPITGYN my own personal mix thanks to a idea I got HERE.DROPITGYN is 2 pints LC 6 Pints SYNERGYN oil treatment. It will be great trying them against each other.
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

Sorry, I thought you followed the more traditional recipes.
grin.gif

"Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing,--
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a **** -broth boil and bubble."

--From Macbeth (IV, i, 14-15)

This line, uttered by the three ugly witches in Macbeth as they stir their boiling cauldron, is one of the most familiar phrases associated with traditional witchcraft. It is the infamous recipe for spell-casting, curse-inducing witchery. People believed in witches in Shakespeare's time, and thought of them as powerful practitioners of evil. Yet while these witches in Macbeth did possess the ability to conjure up spirits, they did not really control Macbeth but rather tricked him into acting in certain ways. Having correctly predicted he would be king, they now produce ghosts who allow him to conclude that he will not be killed by anyone. These ghosts have been called into our world by the use of the infamous recipe given above, which continues with "adder's fork and blind-worm's sting, lizard's leg and owlet's wing," and an assortment of other colorful ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back