Did Ford Change F150 Tire Suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, some of the newer 2013 models have Bridgestone. They are building Bridgestone/Firestone into the Ford tire system currently.

What matters is the Raptor still have BFG A/T KO's.

Interesting.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
...What matters is the Raptor still have BFG A/T KO's.

If only I could get an Eco-Boost in a Raptor in Terrain.
crazy.gif

Thinking of getting one [an FX4] like in the picture if I can talk my hand into signing the check.

Last edited:
My neighbors got a Raptor.. nice truck, he's also got more money than he knows what to do with.. good for him !

Originally Posted By: volk06
Interesting. Especially after the ford and Firestone fiasco.

I didn't quite expect [censored] to freeze over so quickly...

Yup, some of the newer 2013 models have Bridgestone. They are building Bridgestone/Firestone into the Ford tire system currently.

Did they kiss and make up?

Originally Posted By: weebl

Did they kiss and make up?

Something like that. So far I think its just the Bridgestone brand. I haven't seen any in person yet, but people on Ford's internal message board are flipping out about it.

If I have this correct, Ford has 5 qualified tire suppliers: Michelin (and that would include Uniroyal and BF Goodrich), Goodyear (similarly Dunlop), Bridgestone (and Firestone), Continental (General) and Hankook.

So any of those could appear on any vehicle Ford produces.

Not a huge Cooper fan.

I *think* I would rather have Bridgestones than the Scorpions based on reviews. I would rather have Michelin A/T2 than either of those... they don't seem to make them though.

Maybe I should pick the 18" wheels...

I've had good luck with coopers so far. Long lasting and good traction.

I have LT275/75/18 on my truck with Goodyear at/s. an ok tire for stock, have 21k and have 8/32 left.

The at3 is one of the best priced tires for an AT in this size with a 55k warranty even for a LT tire.

Either the at3 or hankook ATM rf10 will be the next tire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back