3-vehicles starting ARX treatments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings All,

I am a new member, after having read this list for several months. Based upon what others have experienced, I have obtained an initial order of Auto RX and have begun treatments of three vehicles.

My son recently acquired a 2000 Chevy 1/2-Ton 4x4 with the 5.3L Vortec engine. It has over 100K miles and has run M-1 since break-in. Still, we are anticipating two treatments to clean it out.

My wife has a 2000 Astro-Van with the 4.3L Vortec engine. It has just over 50K miles and has been run Delvac 1 or Rotella T Synthetic since break-in.

The third vehicle is a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 with the 4.7L semi-hemi. It has about 27K miles & has run Rotella T synthetic since break-in. The truck it replaced was a 1996 Ram w/ the 318 magnum motor & 165K miles. This truck had lots of life left... till it was stolen and romped. In the space of a few days the thieves turned the new oil into tar and did $8,000 in body damage.

It is my hope to first clean out each and then install a bypass system at least on the youngest two.

Thank you all for the vast amount of knowledge you have provided so far. I look forward to providing my own information for your use, as well.

Eric

welcome.gif

The board will anxiously await your results. You rack up quick miles so your treatment should go fairly quick. Take pictures of everything, like filters, dipstick, etc. and post them if you can.

Daily Drives:
-2003 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner XtraCab, 2.7 Liter , Mobil1 Synthetic SS 5W-30.
ODO 8600 Miles.
-1995 Toyota 4-Runner 3.0 V6, Mobil1 Synthetic SS 10W-30.
ODO 85300 Miles.
http://community.webshots.com/user/amkeer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back