whats a good pair of boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i tried on every single pull on work boot they had that were american made. none of them fit good. i ended up with a pair of rocky boots so far they seem ok. i was a little leary because ive never owned any before but the worker at the store assured me they are good.

Originally Posted By: chevyboy14
well i tried on every single pull on work boot they had that were american made. none of them fit good. i ended up with a pair of rocky boots so far they seem ok. i was a little leary because ive never owned any before but the worker at the store assured me they are good.

Until the sole splits and that wont be long.

I read about that. It seemed like it only pertained to a few boots. Where do they usually split at? I had a pair of durangos same company. They lasted until my feet grew i was younger then but it was a good 3 yrs.

Right where your foot bends every rocky boot i had or friends had same problem come to think of it I dont know any one that buys Rocky boots anymore mabey they changed dont know.

They look well constructed but looks dont mean much. I sure hope they changed. They seem well made i hope they are. Ive never had a sole split sounds like a odd problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back