Autogrip AG66 tires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this brand junk? Never heard of them before finding Autogrip AG66 listed for 122 per tire installed in 225/55R17. I would rather not get directional tires, but it's not a bad price. They are speed rated W (168mph) with a 45k mile warranty.

The next closest deal I can find in this size is Goodyear Eagle LS2 for 135 installed. These were actually the OEM tires, T speed rated (118mph), but they were never that great in any category and wore out at 34k miles (they have no tread life warranty).

It's possible the aftermarket goodyears have a better treadwear than OE. It's also possible they won't.

Those sound like your typical "gumball" cheap tire. Will probably be awful in rain/snow but otherwise tolerable.

I'm suspicious of tire sale websites that aren't showing its tread pattern. Found some on ebay and at least they aren't freakish looking.

Thanks for the input everyone. I was hoping to get a response from someone who owns them, but since they just recently showed up on tread quarters site and every search on them comes back with some foreign website, I guess reviews will be limited for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back