FP & LC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went on a 1800 mile run up to Ohio for some PRK eye surgery. I took my wifes 02 Venture up due to the DVD player in it and a friend of mine when with me. We both had the surgery. The deal was to one watch a movie while the other drove but that never happened, I just drove the whole way. It was a nice 9 hour run, especially in the WVa. mountains.

Let me tell you this. I drove the 600 mile one way trip up through the mountains of WVa. and got 30 mpg out of that Venture. Now remember this is keeping it at 70 to 75 mph as well going up those mountains. It was downshifting out of OD a few times to keep up the pace.

We put some around town driving on it, while we were up there for the two weeks. Ran like a champ.

Topped it off and came back home, Both of us just legal to drive with 20/40 vision.
grin.gif
Drove back home the same rate of speed and such and got 30 mpg again. I used fuel power the whole trip at 1 oz per 5 gallons of gas. I also changed the oil and ran LC in it. When I got back the oil level was still full, not moving at all.

I am one happy camper. I never thought I could make it up there the whole 600 miles on one tank. That is just great in my book.

I really feel that the use of FP/LC really made a difference.

Awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back