2012 BITOG MEETING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several have emailed me to see if I will be there. BITOG has actually been a nice part of my life for the last ten years. All the ups (mostly) and the very few downs with a great group nearly 20% of my life has made an lasting impression. I've only met so few of you (local guys). I actually had the chance to meet Gary Allan once and regret to this day not just breaking away from some long since forgotten work meeting to do so. I will most likely live with regret for not attending the 2012 BITOG Meeting.

Unfortunately there is no way I can make it with my current activities. September after the school year starts is impossible for me. Last night I had to supervise at a football game, today I need to work at one business and be on call at another. Sunday I have a meeting I must attend. Real life duty calls, yet I remain wondering if I made the correct decision.

Anyway, you guys behave and give us a full report!

any way they can set up a video chat, webcam or something like that ? this way you can get to meet a few peeps even though you are unable to travel. couple of laptops and software is all that is needed. just a thought. I live not too far from where Gary was located and wish I got to meet him also. when I heard of his passing it left me very sad. he was a great person .

Last edited:
Quote:
I will most likely live with regret for not attending the 2012 BITOG Meeting

I feel the same. I have a lot going on right now and can't make it. I wish I could.

Originally Posted By: buster
Quote:

I feel the same. I have a lot going on right now and can't make it. I wish I could.

Ran for local Government...really

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: buster
Quote:

Ran for local Government...really

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back