WTB: CZ82 for under $200 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found 1 locally, barrel was stripped of rifling so they couldn't sell it to me. I have an FFL calling SOG for pricing. Gander is worthless. When I asked about a CZ82 or an M57, the guys behind the counter asked if they were shotguns of some kind...
33.gif
Anyone got a source? I see a few at $189-209 but have heard they can be had for $149-169 from other places.

The CZ82 has polygonal rifling, ie if you look at the barrel its not a true circle. Also jgsales.com has em bit the price doesn't include shipping.

Wideners
Aim Surplus

are two other companies that I recommend.

I think the days of the $150 cz82 are gone wideners had them last year for 199.99 shipped with two mags now they are 219 plus shipping...

SOG claims they are the lowest. Unfortunately my FFL that was getting in touch with them has NOT called me back yet
frown.gif

When I had my FFL I was never happy with SOG. They sent me the wrong guns often.

I ordered a bunch of Russian capture K98's and when they came there were a mix of Yugo M48 and 24/47 mausers. They tried to charge me a restocking fee for returning the rifles they sent that were incorrect.

Originally Posted By: dwcopple
SOG claims they are the lowest. Unfortunately my FFL that was getting in touch with them has NOT called me back yet
frown.gif

SOG has them listed on their website for $209.95. Probably not gonna find them much cheaper unless it's from a private individual.

Can't remember if it's J&G or aim or someone else but they are out there for $189.95. Gander has 'em listed at $199 but out of stock.

there is a gun and knife show nearby in Birch Run 9/15-16 I am planning to go with some cash and a pistol purchase permit and hope to score. Allans-armory looks promising though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back