How many of you use Rain-X or Aquapel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
smile.gif
I don't just use Rain-X for it's water sheading abilities, I use it also for it's exterior glass cleaning ability and the perfectly clean/clear looking windshield. Along with the silicone lube(I use CRC) on the wiper blades, I am a very happy driver when it's raining at night. Smooth clean glass with no wiper chatter. That's what it's all about for me!

Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: Dominic
Aquapel is my personal favorite because of the longevity even with moderate wiper use. I really do love RainX at low speeds though. At 50mph or higher they're both just as good and the Aquapel is far longer lasting. I have no issues with wiper chatter if I use good wipers.
smile.gif

No kidding? I didn't like the Aquapel at all. When I used it there didn't seem to be any water repelling qualities to it at all. I still had to use the wipers even at highway speeds. IMO, it was nothing like Rain-X, which does a very good job repelling water...

After applying Aquapel as per the directions, and driving in some heavy rain I agree 100%, it hasn't done anything for me at all. No apparent water repelling qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back