Special thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likewise Rat407. We have six people in our family who are on active duty. My brother-in-law is a LTC in USAF, spent 5 months in the Iraq war, had only been back 6 months after 2 years in Turkey. Have a nephew in Army in Korea now.

Everyone in this country owes an enormous, alnost undefinable debt to our miliutary personnel. Your family and all military families deserve all the help and encouragement the country can give. Every church that claims to be Biblical should be invested in serving its military families.

Serve with pride, and know that whatever crap you may read in the media, the vast majority of people in this country respect and appreciate our servicemen/women.

Steve

I just went to the Lube Control's web site and noticed the military link.

Being in the Air Force, I just wanted to thank Lube Control as well as Auto-Rx for such valued support of the Military. It really means a ton for those of us in the service. Having such support on the home front gives us a secure feeling knowing that what we are doing is appreciated.

I know that when I was over in Korea for a year and my wife and kids were back home in the states, it was helpful to count on the support we recieved while I was away. It is hard to explain unless you have experienced it. To be gone and find out that things are broken, not working or need attention back home and you can't do a thing about it other than direct your spouse in the right direction for help. We did spend more money that year while I was gone due to the fact that the things that broke had to be repaired by a servicing technition, when if I was home it was something I could have fixed myself and saved the labor cost. We do have a great support group from our church that took care of what they could.

I just want to return the THANKS to those that appreciate and support the men and women in the Armed service.
smile.gif

Rat407,

No need to thank us. You and all others who serve deserve our thanks. Y'all serve and fight for our way of life! Nothing we do could ever show our level of appreciation. You sacrafice more than we could ever imagine, and for that we thank YOU!!!!

LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back