FP in 7.3l PSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for any diesel owners about using FP. I am currently using Primrose 904 for the winter months.
I am using Primrose to improve lubrication, 1) 5+ cetane boost, 2) lubricity enhancer for the injectors, pump 3) corrosion protection 4) elimination/minimization of free water and its associated potential damage 5) with the elimination of the free water, elimination of bacteria spawning grown; i.e. bacteriastat 6)detergency to keep the system and injector tips clean.

I can not find anything that states FP does the same thing. Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

quote:

1) 5+ cetane boost, 2) lubricity enhancer for the injectors, pump 3) corrosion protection 4) elimination/minimization of free water and its associated potential damage 5) with the elimination of the free water, elimination of bacteria spawning grown; i.e. bacteriastat 6)detergency to keep the system and injector tips clean.

I can not find anything that states FP does the same thing. Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

FP does everything mentioned above except:

1. It does not have a bacteriastat.
2. It is not a cetane booster.

Thanks for the info
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back