Lube Control and Seal Integerity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked Terry if he thought that their would be any seal issues with continued long term use. I am posting his reply with his expressed permission. I thought that others might have the same question seeing how we often worry about the use of solvents in our oil!

quote:

John, no problem, use both LC/FP products with confidence.

No problems with LC or FP and seals. Molakule, one of my consulting scientists tested both for 6 months soaking every available automotive seal we are aware of submerged in the products with 0 probs.

The key is the fact that LC /FP are inhibited and lubricious solvents that flash well over 300F.

The nuetra product flashes in the low 100 F range for comparison.

Install in motor oil and both flash points go up so you can see that LC will last a lot longer and not "cook" out in the heat.

I really am impressed with the RX product at over 400F !

I use LC/FP and Auto-RX in my personal cars and love the products.
LC for anti oxdiation control for oil, Auto-RX for cleaning/liquid filter action.

I have NOT tested both used together so I can't speak to that YET.

See my updated Dyson Analysis paper on lubecontrol.com for more info.

Speedtalk.com for the radio program.

Feel free to post my comments, I just don't sell anything and do not want any comparisons I make to be construed as a sales pitch for ANY product.

I tell what I like and why on BITOG as that was the gist of its existance....... to cut through the spin!

Terry

Thank's Terry for your time and for allowing me to repost your thoughts!!

cheers.gif

Thanks John and Terry. These guys are great. Not many people know of these products and those lucky enough to use BITOG have a chance to try great new products.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back