Engine Pics - 20k OCI miles on Amsoil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another Amsoil hater so he has to double check all claims LOL

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Originally Posted By: skellyman
Sorry , but I 'm throwing a flag , calling [censored] !
Do not think Amspoil was used or miles are true !

The same photos are posted on another site, the person claims to be using Rotella syn 5w40

If that's true that's pretty funny and sad at the same time.

No he just might find a phony is very annoying. The type of oil does not matter. Would you say the same if it was Fram Synthetic??
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: VNTS
Just another Amsoil hater so he has to double check all claims LOL

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Sorry , but I 'm throwing a flag , calling [censored] !
Do not think Amspoil was used or miles are true !

The same photos are posted on another site, the person claims to be using Rotella syn 5w40

If that's true that's pretty funny and sad at the same time.

What ticks me off is phony people using pics from other sites.
Saying things like this , or "I used PYB a non diesel oil for 1 million miles an these are pics of my engine.
Amsoil hater nope.
I hate people who use others pics claiming they are their own while lying thru their teeth about the oil they use or how many miles the go between oil changes.

If you're referring to me as an Amsoil hater, I'm really not. I dislike their marketing, and the way the product is sold, and very often misrepresented by some people who sell it. I mean all it takes is a few $$, and an application and you're a dealer.I also think the concept of paying $20, or whatever it is now to become a PC to get better pricing is a crock. Then how some dealers can waive it, to get you to sign on or buy from them, come on. Oh lets not forget the certifications, it gets confusing and complicated for some people. But its early, and I have a long day ahead of me I'm not looking for a fight, I just wanted to clear the air, for those who might think I'm a hater. How's this, call me a dis-liker. Oh and if those pics are stolen and the product really wasn't used, that sucks! And the way the product is defended by some...................

BTW they do make some good products, that's obvious from the following they have.

Seems to me, the folks who whip out the "hater" accusation early on in a debate usually have the least number of arrows in the quiver of knowledge on the topic.

Whether Amsoil or not, I saw nothing remarkable in those pics anyway. My diesel truck looked that good after 25 years of nothing but mineral oil. No big whoop to my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back