Differences between Rotella T6's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, a freind had mentioned that there was a recent formulation change (reduction in ZDDP) in Shell Rotella T6. I got curious had a look at Rotella T6 UOA and noticed in the pictures below in the link, that there were some differences between the bottles of T6 pictured and the one in front of me, other than mine having french on it. (I'm in Canada) Other than some minor description variation, My bottle of T6 does not have MAN 3275 listed in the specifications & approvals box... Anybody know why this would be omitted, if there is any difference in T6 north of the border or if there has been any recent changes to T6?

I got my answer today, but if anyone else was interested,I managed to get ahold of Shell Canada today on the phone and talked with a tec. A long explanation short was that they can't fit all the specs on the bottle, but they are identical do have the same specs, no differences or changes and that it has approx 1200ppm zddp...

Thanks for the info. I was going to check the Shell site and compare the two data sheets between the two countries, for what it's worth. They might have been identical, but then again, the Formula Shell conventional and Formula Shell synthetic spec sheets are identical.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back