AMSOL Engine Flush --- Repost

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMSOL Flush

I'm an Auto-Rx kind of guy, but I am highly intrigued by this guy's results with the Amsol Flush. Mostly because he says he has low miles (35000mi) and had always run synthetics.

Do you think this sludge is from a reaction between the flush and the oil? Actual sludge? Something just doesn't seem right. "Sludgy-prone" engine?

Has anyone experienced this kind of result from the Amsol?

Amsoil.

Interesting. What oil change intervals was he using??? Sounds like he had sludge - but he implies he was using Amsoil before. I dunno...something doesn't add up.

Funny thing though, his reference to prune juice and diarhea was exactly what my bud said when he did a can of Amsoil oil flush in his sludged V6 Toy-choda....said it came out like projectile liquid sh!t.....

choda = is something like diarhea in slang spanish

Pablo I read the entire thread and he never mentions what OCI he is following. I did notice though that he is useing Amsoil XL7500. I would not really call that a premium synthetic! He could be pushing the XL7500 to far. In a daily drive extreme sludge is usauly caused by two things either a coolant leak or too long of an OCI!

Randy,

Sounds like a sales pitch to me - and I've seen a few over the last 23 years as an Amsoil dealer ....

Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back