Kendall with Liquid Titanium Full Syn SN 5w-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
$45.56 plus $26.89 shipping is $72.45 or roughly $18.11 per oil change and supplies oil for four minus filters. If I could find a local place in AZ I'd jump on this [censored] in a second. This oil seems like a steal for the price wonder why it's not used more very impressive add pack may even say Pennzoil and Mobil better watch their backs!

Originally Posted By: Dakir
$45.56 plus $26.89 shipping is $72.45 or roughly $18.11 per oil change and supplies oil for four minus filters. If I could find a local place in AZ I'd jump on this [censored] in a second. This oil seems like a steal for the price wonder why it's not used more very impressive add pack may even say Pennzoil and Mobil better watch their backs!

It's cheaper to buy 2 cases as the shipping only goes up a few $$ but the cost per qt goes down. Was 4.80/qt shipped to my door. Not to bad, cheaper then M1, PP, or SP at Walmart.

I use Kendall FS 5w20, FS 5W30 and FS 10W30 all the time. 5W20 in my personal and my wife's cars. Have been very pleased with the stuff especially since I can get it from where here at the warehouse on the cheap.

Been using Mobil 1 and PP for a long time, but used to use Kendall in NY as a kid....just ordered 2 cases for my 09 silverado...

Originally Posted By: steve20
no one has a comment on the VOA with fuel = .5
How does that happen?

Sorry for the typo, it should be a 0 for fuel.

Originally Posted By: volk06
Originally Posted By: steve20
no one has a comment on the VOA with fuel = .5
How does that happen?

Sorry for the typo, it should be a 0 for fuel.

Just send my first OCI with this oil in to blackstone for a uoa

Originally Posted By: Oregoonian
Kendall's GT-1 Syn 0w20 (w/Ti).....has a great add pack as well....but I can't find any Kendall products here in Central Oregon.....

An old thread, but maybe you're still monitoring it.

Bend Oil Company is a COP distributor...they can supply Kendall to you.

I've recently switched to Kendall GT-1 5W-20 syn blend at 5,000 mile/6 month OCIs in a 2012 Veloster. Very impressed with the formulation at $44.40 per case in PDX.

This oil does look good and I've never really given it any consideration to join M1 and Pennzoil on my shelf but...

I frequent a local Firestone shop for tires and light mechanical work and they are using BULK GT-1 blend as their base oil change. Apparently, this is a national deal. I've never heard of any chain using a premium blend as their base bulk offering. Is any other retail OC shop doing this?

Last edited:
This is a confusing thread to read and try to sort out by prices quoted which Kendall GT-1 is being discussed.

C'mon folks, there are both Kendall GT-1 synthetic oils and Kendall GT-1 syn blend oils. I'm purchasing GT-1 syn blend 5W20 locally at $44.40/case ($3.70/quart) FOB distributor. The above quotes at $4.29/quart for syn blend is no bargain. Some of the other quotes are for...?

Originally Posted By: Hallmark
This is a confusing thread to read and try to sort out by prices quoted which Kendall GT-1 is being discussed.

C'mon folks, there are both Kendall GT-1 synthetic oils and Kendall GT-1 syn blend oils. I'm purchasing GT-1 syn blend 5W20 locally at $44.40/case ($3.70/quart) FOB distributor. The above quotes at $4.29/quart for syn blend is no bargain. Some of the other quotes are for...?

I got the Full Syn for $4.80/qt shipped to my door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back