LUBE CONTROL / FUEL POWER now ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! They need to work on spelling a bit, but simple and straight forward.

I was talking to Odis on Monday. We may be getting a west coast distributor going so we don't have to pay such a high freight tab.

Looks like a significant price increase over ordering it direct from Odis as I did a few months ago. Was $21 or $23/gal back then. Guess he had to pay for the web page and advertising.

quote:

Originally posted by W8liftr:
For the benefits it provides, I'll gladly pay an extra couple of bucks.

So, the psychological benefit is worth extra bucks.

I am awaiting a lab result this week where I Used LC and the comparison UOA is the same mileage with LC added half way through the OCI. For me this will determine if I continue to use the product. I expect to see the same or slightly better results then the previous sample, if not, another additive is history, if okay I will be a proponent of it. So far, indications are that it has a benefit, from strictly a visual point of view the oil looks cleaner but as we know that really does not mean too much.

That the benefit is purely psychological appears to be your inference, spector, as it is not my implication. I’ve used FP now in three vehicles and have enough comparative data (i.e., mpg increase) to convince me that it is hardly cost-prohibitive, even without any inferential tests.

Just ordered 2 more gallons Fuel Power
cool.gif

[ October 22, 2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Jason Troxell ]

Sorry about the spelling, we were working hard to get the website up ASAP and missed a couple things, they should be corrected now.

Also, we are trying to keep the price as reasonable as possible. When you compare the per oz. price against other quality products, you soon realize this is a steal.

Typos---

"The recommended dosage is located on the bottle of each product that you purchase.2oz pre quart of oil..." Don't you mean, "2 oz. per quart of oil...," NOT two-tenths of an ounce.

"...hundred's..." How about "hundreds"?

"Lube Control meets the specification standards of ASTM." Exactly WHICH ASTM specs?

Fuel Power page..."testamonials" [sic]

"The savings alone could be what will sell you on this product. For example, if you drive a car that holds a five quart motor oil system, you spend an average of 25 dollars per oil change every 3,000 miles. With replacing those oil changes with just Lube Control, you can spend $25.50 for a gallon, and it will last you for 10,000 miles." You can rewrite this to make sense out of it.

Ken

Just to set the record straight: This is not my website.This website is run by someone that never posted on BITOG.

Mark

Easy everyone, we will get the spelling corrected. This site was done for Odis Beaver to help get his product out there. We have known Odis for about 17 years or so.

59 Vetteman, I am pretty sure Odis is a site sponser so feel free to buy from him at www.lubecontrol.com.

We at Lube Control Distributors are just helping supply a great product as is Mark. As long as you are buying Odis' product we do not care who you're buying from!!!!

No need to not be friendly here.

[ October 26, 2003, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: lcd ]

Just to let everyone know we are working on a referral page to where if you refer someone to www.lubecontrol.com and they purchase a product you will be able to get a free measuring bottle or a discount on your next order.

Please let us know what you would rather have.

update!!! Section will be added soon to where codes can be entered for discounts. Such as a referral discounts.

Also, very important everyone who has ordered please sign the guest book!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back