count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I became a part of BITOG members have said they wanted to have a meeting so they could get to know each other. I also wanted to meet the members and say Thank you for your help and support. We are celebrating 10 years of friendship and good information.

I am looking forward to seeing you in Naperville on September 8th.

Helen

Hi Helen,

I'm so looking forward to it all. Ten years within a great Forum - what a great credit to you all!!

Now if I can come over from Australia I'm sure you lot can front up in numbers and make the anniversary a great success story - just like BITOG is!!!! And will continue to be too!

Originally Posted By: dparm
I'll be there.

Everybody is going to want rides in the new car!

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Originally Posted By: dparm
I'll be there.

Everybody is going to want rides in the new car!

It has plenty of seats. :)

Helen, are there plans to go out afterwards? Lots of good nightlife very nearby if people are wanting to go out for a few beers.

I can start a new thread in this forum if you guys want to discuss. I grew up in Naperville and I know the town and area well. I might even be able to reach out to a local bar or something to get some space reserved.

Pm me. I was thinking of setting up a BBQ at oak st beach park or somewhere just north of that on lakeshore.

May not be practical given driving distances, etc.

How many spots are left at the moment?

I'm hoping to take my annual vacation in September, but I'm also in the process of relocating to Dubai. I can't make a commitment just yet, but I should know in roughly two weeks. If any spots are available then, I can officially register. It should also give me just enough time to make the necessary travel and visa arrangements.

Where is the nearest airport, would it be Chicago O'Hare?

Either O'Hare or Midway. But if you'll be flying in from another country, I think O'Hare will be your only option since they have the immigration facilities. Midway does accept flights from Canada though.

Midway can only take customs pre-clearance so Mexico, Canada, and some of the Caribbean are your only options I believe.

O'Hare is the big international one.

wish it was closer
smirk.gif

any update on this yet ? how many member ? I can take a week off in september but mabe Need flight, if I walk in with a QS defy bottle you know it metalslug, dont laught !!

Unless things change with work, I should almost definitely be attending. Either that or I don't get my first commission check. Between this, Fan Expo later this month, and NY Comiccon in october, I have a lot of trips planned.

I am joining this thread late but I take it that it is in Chicago? I was thinking it would be in Arkansas. Where is the event exactly? Address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back