BITOG Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be hosting a BITOG 10 year anniversary meeting on Saturday September 8th in Naperville, IL. We have arranged to have a conference room at a local hotel, however because of limited space, we will only be able to host about 90 guests. If you are interested in attending the meeting, please send an email to [email protected]. Each attendee will be responsible for transportation and lodging if needed. We will require your email address, screen name, and real name.

Some of the people attending will be Ryan Stark from Blackstone Labs, Jim
Puckace from Lubrizol, Doug Hillary, Dnewton3, JHZR2 and Wayne Willson. We
will have some door prizes.

Thank You,

Helen

Jeez, that`s great Helen! I sure wish I could attend.
frown.gif

Last edited:
I would like to know as soon as possible. I have booked the space for 100 people and we have some advertisers and mods that will attend. I am excited about meeting some of the members and having an opportunity for for all of us to get together and discuss oil and various products. I am looking forward to seeing you in Chicago on September 8th.

Helen

OMG NICE ! I cant go ( im not sure yet ) .Im sure you guys having great time, I cant imagine foods/game/beer/sight seeing and cruising. And having great time. MAKE SURE TAKE A BUNCH OF PICTURE AND POST IT HERE !!

btw Helen I think this is really really great idea, of hosting a get together party, every other years or so. Some time I have time to go some where but dont know where to go, mabe something like this will get me going
smile.gif

Last edited:
hey helen i know what your talking about now. i actually might be able to come. im getting married september first and my birthday is the 5th so ill ask for gas money as a wedding gift
smile.gif
either way wouldnt cost me much to get there. can you provie more details. how long the event will be and stuff like that
smile.gif
thanks a bunch

Originally Posted By: chevyboy14
hey helen i know what your talking about now. i actually might be able to come. im getting married september first and my birthday is the 5th so ill ask for gas money as a wedding gift
smile.gif
either way wouldnt cost me much to get there. can you provie more details. how long the event will be and stuff like that
smile.gif
thanks a bunch

Wow, son, what a honeymoon!!!! Maybe you can swing down and pick up metalslug to be your best man! Atta boy!!!

Love it, thanks! BITOG has been my sanity from everyday life for the last 10 years, joined 12/02. I think I come here every day for a sanity check and to lower my blood pressure. What motel/hotel is this being held in? I'd love to come but need to check what the total cost is going to be and least costly way of doing it.

Many thanks,

Whimsey

Originally Posted By: Chevys_n_Hawgs
Originally Posted By: chevyboy14
smile.gif
smile.gif
thanks a bunch

Wow, son, what a honeymoon!!!! Maybe you can swing down and pick up metalslug to be your best man! Atta boy!!!

Haha no no

Originally Posted By: Whimsey
Love it, thanks! BITOG has been my sanity from everyday life for the last 10 years, joined 12/02. I think I come here every day for a sanity check and to lower my blood pressure. What motel/hotel is this being held in? I'd love to come but need to check what the total cost is going to be and least costly way of doing it.

Many thanks,

Whimsey

Should be no more then 600

Every state has something special but I could only choose one. I had considered Naperville or somewhere here in Arkansas. We have jaj from Canada and Doug Hillary from Australia and hopefully Falcon_LS from Kuwait and I decided that O'Hare would be easier for them. If this meeting is successful I will consider having another one some where else.

Helen

I didn't think I could make it, but this just might work out after checking the schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back