North KOREA'S top military official relieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/wor...i-1226427029014

Ri Yong Ho was an important mentor to young leader Kim Jong Un and had served under his father.

The announcement on Monday took many by surprise as Ri had looked healthy in recent appearances.

His departure fed speculation among political analysts that Kim purged him in an effort to put his own mark on the nation he inherited seven months ago when his father Kim Jong Il died.

It looks like the new "leader" of North Korea is getting ready to choice his cabinet.

This isn't the typical donkey vs elephant political type thread, yet. I Hope the mods let this interesting topic continue until it inevitably does cross that threshold by those trying to cement their own views.

North Korea has such a history of excellence in all things military. I sure hope they get more stellar leadership to keep things on the right track over there. Ok...I will probably be burned by the eternal rage of the mighty north Korean people now for daring to make light of their sacred military!!!!!! Ha!

T5-big.jpg

I always enjoy the officers goofy uniforms of store bought gold medals and who cuts those peoples hair anyway.

When the guy running a country has absolute power, and has inherited his position from his family name, I believe the correct term for the leader is "The King."

The "King of North Korea"...Not very anti-imperialist, is it?
grin2.gif

Look at this poor guard getting his face wiped. Wishes for a nice Samsung air conditioner like his comrades to the south enjoy.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Pablo
There has to be an all you can eat buffet somewhere in NK. I mean look at their leader.

If you like dog food, and I don't mean the kind FED to dogs.

Originally Posted By: Blaze
Amazing that country(family) has survived this long without being overthrown by its own military.

I've read here and there that the military are the only people in the country who are properly fed. From what I've seen, the rest of the country looks almost as bad as Detroit.

It is common for a new king to relieve his father's generation of staff and assign his own. It is also common for new CEO to relieve the last CEO's staff and assign his own.

Very common, very political, because there's always different opinion and will lead to confrontation.

Remember this, for every military leader there , there was a lady that was his mom, now what?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: eljefino

Look at this poor guard getting his face wiped. Wishes for a nice Samsung air conditioner like his comrades to the south enjoy.
lol.gif

Note the ROK guard at the beginning. They all have to be at least 5'8" to serve there. They tower over their DPRK opposites. That guard was skinny (but still looks hard charging serious), but a lot of the ROKs there are built like Bolo Yeung. No wonder the commie was sweating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back