Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a grain of truth in these.

ip5d78.jpg

29wmxhx.jpg

20pyemu.jpg

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
Didn't think it was that funny

How could you not think it was funny from picture #1!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Whomever makes these, keep 'em coming. Would be funny if someone printed these on newsprint and put them in with the normal circulars.

I had them emailed to me by the kid that I helped put in the hardwood floor for (his Harbor Freight toe kick saw broke after the first 3 feet of use). I think (but don't know for sure) that they may have been done by Mad Magazine. They have a Mad Magazine look and feel to them (if Mad Magazine is even still around).

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
I had them emailed to me by the kid that I helped put in the hardwood floor for (his Harbor Freight toe kick saw broke after the first 3 feet of use). I think (but don't know for sure) that they may have been done by Mad Magazine. They have a Mad Magazine look and feel to them (if Mad Magazine is even still around).

Yeah, that's from Mad Magazine. For some reason, I think the family was shopping and I was bored, I picked one up off the magazine rack in some store and started to browse it, for old time's sake, and saw those "ads". Pretty funny. Nice to see Mad Magazine is keeping up with the times. My Mad Magazine era was back in the 1960s, been a while...

Lots of jems in that "flyer", very funny.
laugh.gif
Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Whomever makes these, keep 'em coming.

alfred.jpg

I think people should try using the coupons in a real store.
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back