Auto-RX cure Camry oil sludge problem???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack,

I have never owned a Toyota, although I believe them to be very good automobiles and trucks. I have read alot of previous information on this board pertaining to the same problem. My guess is that due to small passages for the oil to drain out of the top of the motor back down to the pan and pump, oil floods the top. When you shut down the motor, oil foillows the path of least resistance concurrant with gravity. Sounds like oil finds its way down into a cylinder and then burns off. I would suggest looking into Auto-Rx, by contacting Frank. Look at the auto rx link provided on this page, BOBISTHEOILGUY's Site Supporters Order Page Franks has a special produre for these type situations. From what I hear its been successful.

[ September 26, 2002, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: BOBISTHEOILGUY ]

Jack,
Do you have the V6? I have a '93 Toy V6 truck and am going through this process right now. I can't tell you much as I am only 40 miles into the process. Contact Mr. F. Miller and ask questions as I did. He's really helpful. I can tell you I've already noticed a difference in drivetrain, though.

New Camry has a oil sludge problem. My car seemed infected with.

When starting engine,blue smoke is very strong like on fire with engine oil smell. But when runnig ,every thing is OK, no smoke at all!!!

Suspected the Valve Stem Seals is bad, but went to Toyota dealer to check, they said no gel found, so not the Valve Stem Seals bad.

Though doubt, I do not know whether Auto-RX could cure such big smoke???

I had a car with what I felt had mild sludge due to a valve gasket seal leak that allows small amounts of water into the oil. It is definitely smoother after using Auto-RX. I would definitely consider it. I found the owner of auto-rx very helpful for my situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back