Auto-RX owner ROCKS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for all of you military types out there I have some good news!!! I ordered 2 bottle of Auto-RX yesterday and I got an email this morning from the owner/inventor telling me that he's sending me an extra bottle free because I'm in the military! Hmm...buy 2 get one free sounds good!
grin.gif
He did say that this was only for military members though. The only way he knew I was military though was my address so he might want proof if you don't live on-base.

Just figured I'd let you guys know.

Yes, Frank is a super nice guy! When I told him it cost me $75 Canadian for one bottle (because of the exchange rate and all the duties/taxes across the border) he sent me a second bottle for free! He has awesome customer service, and his product does work, as my oil analysis results drastically improved after using his product!

Since military backgrounds are being mentioned here, few know that Frank Miller,Inventor of Auto-Rx, before becoming a Chemist was a pilot for Air America. For you younger folks those guys were the best and really hung it out for the rest of the free world usually without any backup or way out.
As a former Army Rotor head I appreciate that kind of Service, because it meant I did'nt have to do it !

offtopic.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back