Where can I get Honda splash guard press in clips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2010 Accord and the front splash guard is hanging down a bit, it looks like two of the press in fasteners/clips have been damaged.

I went to the local Honda dealer and they want $4.25 each for a very small piece of plastic. Anybody know where I can find some of these online for a better price?

Thanks.

Auto part stores usually have a selection of random fasteners and clips. You may want to consider looking.

Ya you can get them at the auto parts or smartshoppersinc is a good place i dont know how many you have to buy at a time but their prices on everything are awesome.

You might be able to find the number on hondapartsnow.com

Is the clip in this diagram below?
bumpers-469595.png

Or in this one?
front-fenders-469603.png

Last edited:
Stu Rock, thanks for posting the diagram. It looks like Part #13 in diagram B-46. How can I translate this into a Honda part #.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 71Chevyguy
Napa is very good with stuff like that. Not sure if they have stores by you and not sure if they will be that much cheaper than the dealer.

Thanks, I will give them a call tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: 71Chevyguy
Napa is very good with stuff like that. Not sure if they have stores by you and not sure if they will be that much cheaper than the dealer.

x2. I bought some at Napa that looked identical.

Originally Posted By: rk1407
Stu Rock, thanks for posting the diagram. It looks like Part #13 in diagram B-46. How can I translate this into a Honda part #.
OK, that's part number 91505-S9A-003, and MSRP is $2.23. Dealer cost is somewhere around $1.50, so the dealer you went to has a huge parts markup. I refuse to buy anything (parts or vehicles) from dealers who do that.

Artbuc gave you great links. Auveco is an excellent supplier--I think their stuff is the same as OE--and it's cheap. They use part number 20986 for the Honda part you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back