Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got a good share of Dividend stocks on pullback. INTC, MCD, PG, COP.

Super long term holds, so not worried about price fluctuations.

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Well, I got a good share of Dividend stocks on pullback. INTC, MCD, PG, COP.

Super long term holds, so not worried about price fluctuations.

Probably a good move. I dunno; Some of the monthly technical indicators are still looking very bearish for the remainder of the year, but looking at weekly charts, I wouldn't be surprised if we're starting a short to medium term bounce, similar to the run up to the big drop last year and the flash crash in 2010.

I'm surprised the market went up at all today considering they sold into the rally yesterday. Plus it's the weekend.

Guys, listen up. You can purchase my 2012-2075 Outlook free off my blog. Here is the deal in a nutshell. No one knows anything and things will happen in the future. Thanks for your time and best of luck.

Originally Posted By: buster
Guys, listen up. You can purchase my 2012-2075 Outlook free off my blog. Here is the deal in a nutshell. No one knows anything and things will happen in the future. Thanks for your time and best of luck.

lol.gif

Got a link?
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: buster

20.gif
Best advice ever.

I'm all in on UWM.
27.gif
Well not really, but for trading, I'm gonna test the waters conservatively this week with some change I found under the couch. Should be a good overall market leading indicator.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-debt...W_story_popular

Good macro perspective.

I like this guy. Maybe because I agree with his perspective.

The way I see it, this is a balance sheet recession. It's going to have to be carefully managed. Until the private sector can fully deleverage, and restore it's own balance sheet, it's going to be sluggish. I don't see any other way.

I like Richard Koo. I don't know if he is right, but I personally believe him.

My .02

There is no magic bullet, that I'm sure of. The first politician that would slash middle class taxes significantly, not some $300 check in the mail. I'm talking about getting rid of FICA which would give anyone making over $50k $500 more a month. They would have my vote.

We approached this crisis as if we had to bail the top out in order for the bottom to survive. It could have been done much differently. The fact that it wasn't speaks volumes and tells you something.

I am sick of BANKS dominating the news headlines. It's not supposed to be this way.

What broker are you guys using these days? I know Pablo likes Fidelity and that's what I'm using after trying Schwab for a bit. I'm getting more and more into day trading or trading very often and I've been looking at E-Trade, but for all the good reviews of E-Trade, there has been some very bad reviews as well, ones that are serious where people lost money.

Your thoughts? Thanks.

Fidelity is very good. You can access lots of stock analysis reports from lots of firms there; you just gotta search around & find them.

Xfer lots of cash and they give you 100 free trades.
smile.gif

Made $161 gain from MCD today. Dividend payout Friday; that's another 60 some bucks.

I'm luvin' it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back