Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gov.jpg

Quote:
Notice that I said “government in America,” not “the federal government.” The federal government has been pursuing what amount to contractionary policies as the last vestiges of the Obama stimulus fade out, but the big cuts have come at the state and local level. These state and local cuts have led to a sharp fall in both government employment and government spending on goods and services, exerting a powerful drag on the economy as a whole.

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/GCEC96?cid=107

IN.png

We're up [censored] creek without a paddle because if we decrease government spending, it's going to dramatically decrease GDP. That's what's happened in Europe. I don't know what the solution is; I'm just along for the ride while the poles figure it out.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
We're up [censored] creek without a paddle because if we decrease government spending, it's going to dramatically decrease GDP. That's what's happened in Europe. I don't know what the solution is; I'm just along for the ride while the poles figure it out.

+1

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
http://www.cnbc.com/id/47554313
If the dollar and the treasury market were such a problem, at least in the near short to medium term, Bill gross wouldn't be out saying this!

Bill has simply underestimated the power of Cartel and its numerous ammunition. As for so called world's last safe haven, it's a real save haven for one party only: the same Cartel. All others (countries, citizents) will have solely debts that they will have to repay. For the moment there are only two events that may change the balance: carnage on derivative market and refusal of oil & natural gas exporters to sell in Dollars. As for USTreasury Bond market and derivatives, a very interesting read from Jim Wille CB, though as usual: USTBond Tower of Babal Teeters

Last edited:
"The dollar is proving scarce, even after the Federal Reserve flooded the financial system with an extra $2.3 trillion, as the amount of the highest-quality assets available worldwide shrinks."

Buying the sale prices today/this week or waiting longer?

Think I'll buy more MCD today, especially if it opens lower. Dropped too far, IMHO.

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
smile.gif
Watch screen, not buy screen!
lol.gif

I only got a couple small positions, missed the TRIPLE on VRNG I was eluding to you guys about (AH-HUM!!), but did well on it before that...

Nice find! That had a very nice descending bullish chart leading up to the pop!

I've been looking over most of the picks you guy's have mentioned and they're all winners if traded technically and with prudence.

We're in an established descending trend channel now in the indexes, so even with some 2 or 3% pops, they bounce off the top channel. I think that's what today is again. Until I see capitulation reversal, I'm staying safe.

If the Fed comes out and says they'll do another major public move, PMs and equities should reverse nicely for a bit.

I parked in FSA for a bit and got out when I had 10%. That's about the best move I've had since this correction started.

Last edited:
Wondering if I should exit ARNA... pigs get slaughtered after all... In with a lot of shares at $1.50.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Wondering if I should exit ARNA... pigs get slaughtered after all... In with a lot of shares at $1.50.

Cripes, I already sold my ARNA.

I'm looking for DNDN to pop again.

After todays action it looks like yesterdays big rally was just an oversold/short covering rally. Be careful buying on pullbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back