AutoRx and racing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say I want to do an Auto Rx treatment on a car that is driven daily and sees the dragstrip on weekends. Any harm in making a few passes with this stuff in the crankcase?

Nope.
I drove(and continue to drive) my car far "worse" on a daily basis than a vehicle will ever see with a few passes at dragstrip.
burnout.gif

Heck I did tons of "passes" on the street with the GTP while the RX was in there and you can see the analysis in the forum.
cool.gif

I didn't get my car analyzed with the RX in it but I am not worried about it.

If the engine is majorly sludged up, I don't know how good of an idea it would be though.

No major sludge. It is a '95 5.0 w/ 70k miles. It has seen 2500-3000 mile Drive Clean Blend oil changes for the 30k miles that I have owned the car.

Nice car!!! A lot of peeps don't now the 94-95's that look identical (except for the taillights) to the 96-98, have 5.0s and are left scrathcing their heads when they get dusted by a heads/intake/cam modded one
grin.gif

The way I tell the 94-95's from 96-98's is the 96-98's have GT and 4.6 just to the right. The 5.0's have GT and right below it saying mustang. I didn't even notice the tailight difference though.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back