Auto-RX????

Status
Not open for further replies.
do a search, there are many forums right now that i started that should answer ur questions...haha i dont mean to be a punk though

...fyi i am using this product now. i never would use a product in my car that i have doubts with. ever since i put it in i have more power, and the engien is quieter. i even put it in my tranny and now after 3 days with 1 oz of auto rx it is very very smooth. check out all my posts..i bugged everyone about this already =)

Let me tell you, I have just finished my first treatment using Auto-RX and it really works! It is great finding a product that really works and I am very glad that I found this BOBISTHEOILGUY web site. Every product that was praised by people at this site that I have tried has worked. I own a Saturn SL2 and I change the oil every 3000 miles or less. I have used syn. oil from time to time such as Mobil 1 and even Amsoil in this car. But there was obviously sludge buildup. There is also supposed to be a sludge buildup problem in some Toyota engines. When I examined the Hastings Oil Filter it was obvious that the Auto-RX had removed a lot of sludge. I plan on doing a second treatment. The people who are having problems with some Toyota engines in Toyota cars and vans should know about this product. After cleaning a engine with Auto-RX you can keep it clean by using 3 ounces every oil change. Or a new car or truck or SUV could be protected by three ounces without having to clean. Auto-RX is a great product!

Thanks for the replys...I just don't know if I could see myself adding it to my Diesel motor that's been running fine for over 150,000 miles. What would I gain? And I'm not trying to be a wise *** about my comment/question...but with my luck I'd add that stuff and all of a sudden my motor would have issues
banghead.gif
If there is such "sludge" in a motor that always used hi-quality oil, and changed regularly would'nt such sludge be out of the way from moving parts...and would'nt such debre be best to be left alone? "Let sleeping dog's lie" kinda thing?

One of the posters on this site had over 187K miles on his Ford PSD when he used Auto-Rx. I have used it in 2 diesel engines, one new and the other a 95 with no problems. The before and after oil analysis were notable. I would rather have any soot and gunk cleaned out of my engine than have it break loose at an inopportune time and find it's way to my high pressure oil system that can reach 3000 psi to fire the injectors. (Cat HEUI)

if debris like sludge or buildup varnish stuff is left in there, cooling efficiency is less and ur system is slightly robbed of power. maybe if u use good oil and follow oil changes there is probably a little buildup of something somewhere. this helps seals as well too...i feel as though that u can leave it alone...if it aint broke dont fix it. but i came to the conclusion that i could not see passed my crank case and had many miles on the car without knowing what lied benieth...so i invested in it so that it wont hurt me later. tuns out there was a little varnish in there that was cleaned out. my car was fine just like urs too...but now its better =)

btw that guy frank is the co-inventor of auto rx...

quote:

Originally posted by HammerDown:
Thanks for the replys...I just don't know if I could see myself adding it to my Diesel motor that's been running fine for over 150,000 miles. What would I gain? And I'm not trying to be a wise *** about my comment/question...but with my luck I'd add that stuff and all of a sudden my motor would have issues
banghead.gif
If there is such "sludge" in a motor that always used hi-quality oil, and changed regularly would'nt such sludge be out of the way from moving parts...and would'nt such debre be best to be left alone? "Let sleeping dog's lie" kinda thing?

All the carbon build up in diesels engines,dirt, accumulated debris, in general is removed from your engine oil lubricated rotating parts. That means your metal is clean and whatever oil you use can lubricate in areas of your engine that have been starved for oil and as a result have excessive wear. Auto-Rx can't fix wear, however it can let your oil do it's job ( lubricate) and that will change the effects of your wear.Auto-Rx will also refubish your seal integrity. You have extended "MTBF" (Mean Time Between Failure ) of your engine safely, as Auto-Rx liquify's all third party abrasives so there are no particles floating around in your oil. Hope you have a better understanding of Auto-Rx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back