where to buy auto Rx

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHZR2

Staff member
Hi,

where can you buy auto Rx? Is it sold in stores or only online from the manufacturer?
Thanks

Yeah I found that one, I was hoping that I could also find it ina n autop parts store...

Thanks,

JMH

They've recently upgraded the online ordering procedure/software at www.auto-rx.com . You can order online, Web-TV should even work. The new version is as easy as anything I've seen online, and easier than many. Or you can mail in a MO or check. I saw a special "3-fer" deal that reduces the price by more than $6/bottle, & they still ship for free(USA). And Frank will reply to emails, even recommend a custom cleaning regimen for your engine if you like. That's almost unheard of these days.

Auto-Rx mission is to clean up tail pipe emissions. To accomplish that first has to clean your engine (with all the benefits on www.auto-rx.com) to take load off of converter. Automotive aftermarket opportunities need a sales force to work with individual stores. Auto-Rx not only works, it is safe and user friendly and circumstances make E-Business the way to market and spread the word of this patented chemistry.
Frank Miller
Inventor

I have not put my Auto-RX in my car yet, but I am already impressed with the service of Frank Miller. I had some questions and I e-mailed him. He answered my questions within a very short period of time. He is friendly and informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back