how do you measure your maintanence dosage amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you adding maintanence dosage for Auto Rx and Neutra, how are you measuring them? I've looked all around where I live and other than measuring cups, I can not find any plastic bottles that small enough to measure 3 oz.

TIA,
Brian

Take a plastic urine sample cup, accurately measure in 3 oz. of water, mark a line on the side of the cup, and...

Voila'! (?)
wink.gif

I have an extra oil analysis sample bottle, which I know holds about 3oz.

I initially measured it off with the Mixmizer, which is a syringe type device sold at Walmart.

i keep an old oil bottle lying around and it has a see through measurment...i pour it in there and measure, wish auto rx came with one

Hey Frank, This post brings up a good product improvement idea.

For my two cents: I like those bottles that Sta-Bil comes in where it has a second smaller bottle built-in and two caps. You squeeze the main bottle to fill the smaller bottle, then pour out your conveniently measured dose.

[ March 16, 2003, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Rick in PA ]

I use a bottle that used to contain Valvect Carbon Free additive. This bottle is clear and has the graduated measurements on the side of the bottle, so you can see exactly how much is in the bottle. -Joe

Try http://www.scientificsonline.com
and order part number E30353-27; you get Qty. 10, 4 oz. bottles for $9.96. Fill to 3/4 and walla!

Or order a plastic Erlenmeyer flask with a cap:
Part number E30817-29 for $7.95. This is a flask that can contain up to 125 mL and is graduated.

3 oz = 90 mL = 90 cc.

Mola, USPlastic has the same brand in quite a few variations.

USBottles

-
 -
 -

They have cone-top styles too, which are nice for dispensing into gas fillers.

About $1/ea sold individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back