Auto-Rx Illustrated Field Test Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
--- Illustrated Field Test Results
- 1992 Mercury Marquis (Seal Leaks)
- 1995 Honda

Re: Honda - This car had been tore down and photos taken before application of Auto-Rx and then Auto-Rx added and drove for only 250 miles and tore down engine again. New photos now show how Auto-Rx has started to liquify third party abrasives, dirt, and carbon in just this short of time. 250 miles is half of the recommended application mileage of 500 miles with non-synthetic oil. http://www.auto-rx.com/pdfs/Cleaning_Test_1.pdf
http://www.auto-rx.com/pdfs/Cleaning_Test_2.pdf
(Need Adobe software to open - worth the effort!)

Frank,

Nice pictures. This is why I like to start using Auto-Rx early. I started in my 01 truck when I only had 300 miles on it. I don't want the inside of my engine looking like these engines.

although i believe autorx to work, i must say the picture resolution was rather lacking.
also the fact that some of the before and after pictures were not even in the generally same angle doesnt help much.

if i were an average joe sixpack and say those 2 pdf's, i would be inclined to think autorx is just another slick50. :\

Thanks Vetteman and digitaldrifter91 for you're comments. Auto-Rx has put alot of time and effort to let one & all know what kind of cleansing action to expect when they purchase Auto-Rx. We think any interested, open-minded person can find facts they need to make an intelligent decision with the data presented here and on www.auto-rx.com.

i am doing something similar to your study frank. im logging every day with what happends to my car and im comparing the filters to show that it is actually doing something. trying to really do something so i can actually see it work...ill post it in a few days.

ps..i wish i can see the pictures more clearly =)

Auto-Rx photos quite clear from e-mails received from others, all Auto-Rx tests are third party verified. The text that accompanys these photos of filters on a Mercury Marquis or comments on the Honda at just 250 miles are the reason Auto-Rx offers a guarantee second to none. All we ask is you follow instructions on how to use the product.
Some points that will give you a better understanding of what Auto-Rx does. #1-Auto-Rx goes quite deep into the pourous metal of the engine parts including the sidewalls of the engine block and removes all third party abrasives and any other contaminants that impedes oil flow to all the metal surfaces. When this metal is prepped with Auto-Rx any oil peforms to a much higher standard than the buyer ever experienced. That means better compression, better combustion, lower operating temperature and better gas mileage. No chemistry can repair wear, however Auto-Rx, because it deep cleans slowly and safely over time definitely alters the effects of worn metal since it can allow oil to lubricate every inch of that engines internal oil lubricated rotating parts, it extends MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) of worn parts. Auto-Rx is worth every penny - you're not buying a bottle of Shock Solvent (which does not deep clean, does not remove whats blocking oil galleys etc., does not alter effects of wear not similar in chemistry or results). When purchasing Auto-Rx your buying better performance, value, peace of mind instead of costly premature parts replacement. Afraid home tests, not third party verified, subject to one and all interpretation. Appreciate you want to experiment, unless you can hire "Dyson" or a Lubrizoil to be your third party verifier. Tests are for your edification only and should not be presented as scientific in nature. Good Luck

I could never find this Auto-RX product everyone keeps talking about but if you have to use it in ounces then I'm guessing its expensive?

I'll just stick with ATF and regular oil changes w/ dino oil. No need to spend all that money just to feel better about the oil.

Auto-Rx's non-solvent,non-hazardous chemistry has been formulated to deep clean the crud and corrosion of the moving parts of your engine for more efficient performance and improved gas mileage. Please visit our web site at www.auto-rx.com to inform your self about the application procedures (ounces necessary) and other benefits of Auto-Rx, as well as, pricing and our special offer.

Frank, for a 100K+ application I want to be sure I have this straight:

1st Auto-rx treatment: USE NEW (!) FILTER #I + 2 oz. per quart and drive for 750 miles, then change (#A to dino) oil & filter #II and...

then drive 2,250 miles THEN CHANGE FILTER #III(?) and add the 2nd Auto-rx treatment of 2 oz. per quart, drive for another 750 miles...

then change (#B) oil (of your choice) & filter #IV + add Auto-rx maintenance dose of 3 oz. and you are good to go at your normal oil change interval until the next maintenance dose?

So, a total of 4 filters (I,II,III & IV), 2 oil changes (A dino & B your choice)and you are done?

Right?
confused.gif

Thanks, again, in advance for your always kind consideration!
cheers.gif

Accordman, those look excellent. Much better than anything old I've opened. Even my 90 Integra (bought new) looked much worse when I changed the timing belt at 70K. Nothing like yours and it had ~4K changes on dino (mostly Castrol), 50% highway driving, and norcal climate. Wish I'd taken pictures but I wasn't "hooked" on oil back then.

David

gee i use regular dino and i get that brownish varnish on my valves and everywhere else...auto rx is making it silver almost though =)

Norman add one bottle of Auto-Rx to your existing oil and change filter drive 750 miles and change oil and filter. Now drive 2,250 miles and add second bottle of Auto-Rx ( no need to change filter) drive 750 more miles and change oil & filter Auto-Rx application is complete. Petro, chemistry of "Dino" Oil will make seals after cleaning with Auto-Rx fit flush against metal and stop seal leaks. Next oil change add 3 ounces of Auto-Rx it will continue to operate at full strength and liquify all contaminants.Reccomend you do this every oil change, it will keep your engine running at peak efficentcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back