Auto-RX versus Lube control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me an answer on this? The reason I'm asking, is that when I went to order some fuel power, Odis Beaver convinced me to also buy the Lube Control. I'm currently using Auto-RX in my truck so I won't use the LC in it, but will probably use it in my wife's car. I haven't read many posts here about people using the LC and would like to hear some input about people's experience with it.

Does this stuff enable you to extend oil changes?

Wayne

How about Lube Control vs. Schaeffer Neutra?

I just put in 2oz. of Neutra into my oil 3k miles after oil change. I plan on another 2-4oz. 500 miles before change.

Auto-RX = bio based non hazardous,very effective, safe ( to you, to metal,seals etc.) Harmless to host oil. All NEW chemistry that NO one else has been able to develop. Very effective at cleaning and having a residual anti-wear effect.

Lube Control, 1940's technology, inhibited lubrious solvent, the solvents in this are ones I have railed against until I saw how unique this formulation was.
Non harmful to metal and seals if used as directed. Will depolymerize oil if used at too high a concentration. Not good to breath or exposure to skin. Inexpensive,effective anti oxidant to extend oil drains, makes Amsoil really go 25,000 to 35,000 and stay in grade ! All petroleum sourced chemistry.

I personally like to "pre clean" with Auto-Rx then moderate oxidation with LC for extended drains.

Both products are compatible to use together but are philosophically at opposite ends of the chemical spectrum.

I have not formally tested Nuetra,... yet.

[ June 08, 2003, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: BOBISTHEOILGUY ]

Terry,
Thanks for the information. How far can you safely extend oil changes when using LC with Mobil 1 or a conventional oil like Mobil drive clean?

What is the benefit of using LC in the transmission and power steering fluid?

Thanks, Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back