Installed my Auto RX

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my 94 Toyota Corolla. Since it only holds 3.9 quarts of oil, I just split the bottle in half and will do 2 750-1000 mile treatments with 6 oz each. Sound like a good plan? I will be cutting open my filter on the first treatment to see what kinda crud comes out. The motor is pretty sludgy from a visual inspection through the oil filler neck on the valve cover. Hopefully the double treatment at a little less than the recomended 2 oz/quart will do the trick
patriot.gif

Auto-Rx is applied at 2 ounces per quart 3.9 quarts should be 8 ounces of Auto-Rx not 6 ounces
to try and make this work in your engine run the 6 ounces 1500 miles and make sure you change the filter at 750 miles and then change the oil & filter at 1500 miles.Oil change should be with non synthetic oil and drive it 1500 miles before you repeat above instructions. It is always to your benefit to follow the application instruction ,trying to make a fix which will work for you.

Sounds good Frank. Should I take the the remaining 6 oz's and do the same, filter change at 750 then continue out to 1500 miles, after I change the oil and filter from the first auto rx dosage?

Update: I've been driving the crap out of my new little Corolla, and I can feel a definete improvement in power/idle quality with about 200 miles on the autoRX. However, I do have slightly more valve noise after the engine is warm. Hopefully that will go away after the treatment schedual is done. I think a valve adjustment is in order with the milege on my litttle beast. I can't really see inside the engine, but I think it's working! Another thing I noticed. My oil level is now much higher on the dipstick, past full, after using the product. I think some of the oil return galleys are now clear of obstruction and more oil is going back into the pan? Who knows, but I've heard that theory from others that have used engine solvents and noticed the same thing.

lucky u feel an improvment. i feel a loss in power. i had my auto rx in for 3 days and i feel a definite loss in power. but in my other car (if u been following my other forum "auto rx for a car that dont get ne miles" ) dangg, auto rx is black after 3 days and 15 miles...the oil drops on the floor are grey black. im worried i have to change the oil again. that engine was a sludger though.

hope it stops my leaks too...it is more now than it was before

I have traded e-mails with you , in fact you inspired me to add "Application Link" on home page to help make sure you get it right , your comments are disturbing, obviously your still doing your version of the prescribed Auto-Rx application. There are far to many satisfied savy users of Auto-Rx to get caught up in your inability to follow instuctions. I am at a loss
to help you.

copy and paste hu...hehe

i wonder how my comments are disturbing. i believe they show progress

frank, i wouldnt concider it a total loss. maybe my way of application was crazy, but alot of people told me differnt things so i got confused, but i think i got it right.... never the less the car is running alot better for a sludger....inside ALL the sludge is gone and is degraded back into a liquid form. hehe all that and 20 mile driving at 75 being the fastest.

i reset my ecu for my accord to see if thats where the lack of power is comming from, in anything it is working, inside its much cleaner now.

dont feel discouraged. im learning here =). in fact u did help me alot...i would of used regular treatments to treat this but since ur presence on the board..it has helped everyone.

Sounds to me that the motor was/is quite dirty, if auto-rx has dissolved enough sludge/contamination in only 20 miles of running. Be patient sounds like the best gains will be in future mileage running the auto-rx. Sounds like this car might be a contender for a second treatment. The oil seals will not begin to conform until they have been thoroughly cleaned.
Sounds to me also, that Auto-Rx is working.
Remember Auto-Rx is designed to clean slowly and methodically, to assure no negative effects from removing engine contaminants.

I'm glad to know you're pleased with Auto-Rx performance in your vehicles. My point was if you followed the Auto-Rx 'Application Instructions' you would have been estatic. We, at Auto-Rx, are surely not "disappointed" - hope you will buy again and get it right and many thanks for being the person who got us to design a web link on the home page covering different type of Auto-Rx applications. We believe this will be helpful for everyone.

o ok, hehe i got worried. its just that the site and what u told me and what others told me were kinda differnt. its ok, ill get it right the second time frank =)..remember i got 4 bottles =).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back