Lube Control Correct Dose? White Paper Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my bottle of Lube Control and Fuel Power in the mail yesterday. I understand the dose on the Fuel Power (1 oz. FP/1 gal. gas), but don’t know the newly recommended dose (both initial and maintenance) for the Lube Control.

Terry / Molekule: Do you have this information?

Also, What happened to Terry’s “White Paper” on these products. The scan doesn’t show up any more???
dunno.gif
Terry, can you provide?

These two products sure have an interesting odor. The Fuel Power in particular smells like PVC pipe glue!

Thanks,

Darren

The FP and LC have a combination mint and apricot odor.

What kind of oil are you using?

For LC,
Dino: Go with 6 oz. on the first dose and 1 oz. every 1,000 miles.
Synth: Install 3 oz. on the first dose and 1 oz. every 1,000 miles.

MolaKule,

I thought that the FP was used at the ratio of 1oz per 5 gallons of fuel, gas or diesel. Please correct me if this is in error.
Thanks

Thanks Molekule. I'll be using Schaeffer's 7000 in my Jeep and will be using Amsoil ATM in my Volvo. I know the doses were revised a bit, and wanted to get the latest.

What happened to the paper Terry published?

Darrenc,

Sorry, I don't know what happened to it. Maybe one of the Admin's or Moderators can look it up.

"For LC,
Dino: Go with 6 oz. on the first dose and 1 oz. every 1,000 miles.
Synth: Install 3 oz. on the first dose and 1 oz. every 1,000 miles. "

Yep, for Fuel Power (FP) the ratio is 1 oz. per five gallons of fuel.

For the Lube Control usage, keep a close observation on your oil coloration and consistency. I would recommend you change the filter after about 1,000 miles from the start of using Lube Control.

[ March 05, 2003, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: MolaKule ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back