Auto-RX and Fuel saving, Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Frank,
Thought you might like to know, the sales of Auto-RX has moved up a gear here in Liverpool, England, I dont know if your familiar with the price of Petrol and diesel here in the UK, Its almost £4-00 per gallon, or $6-00 US,
The increase in sales of Auto-RX is mainly due to the improved fuel mileage achieved during and after treatment of the product,
Although fuel economy is only one of the many benefits customers have reported, this seems to be the the driving force for the sales increase,
the last 5 cars treated for various faults have all reported a increase of 4 or 6 miles per gallon, the treated vehicles had engine sizes from 1.0cc,,1.8cc or 2.0cc
The owners where recomended to me by either members of there family or a friend who had previously had the treatment in the summer of 2002.
My latest successes are a Ford Fiesta 1996 1.0cc 54.000 miles, general poor running, poor fuel mileage, some oil leaks, and engine stalling at traffic lights, this engine has a single point injection system with a idle stabilization valve, these valves are prone to clogging due to oil and carbon deposits,
Auto-RX has rectified this cars stalling failt even though it was initialy treated for various other faults, customer is half way through the 1000 mile cleanout period and has noticed very positive improvements,
the other two cars are 1300cc VW polo's ,
80K and 90K respectivley, various slight oil leaks, poor service history, hydraulic lifters noisey, general poor performance,
3 days in to the treatment and the customers have reported a marked improvement in the performance and also better fuel mileage,

Thanks again for the product Frank,
Regards
Peter Fitzpatrick
Liverpool
England

This is somewhat a duplicate of the post you made on July 30, 2002? Are these new vehicles you speak of as compared to the post of last year?

Wow! 2 cc engine and I thought my chainsaw was small. You must get 200 MPG with that car
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Spector:
This is somewhat a duplicate of the post you made on July 30, 2002? Are these new vehicles you speak of as compared to the post of last year?

"Somewhat"??
does this meen it is ,or it isn't
a duplicate,,, ??,,
for your information they are different vehicles
(not new)from those treated last year,
The RX treatment,in my oppinion,only needs to be done every 60K - 80K,
Since I have been using RX, I have not found
the need to duplicate the treatment on any of the vehicles I have treated, mainly because the product has achieved the desired effect first time around,although some of the customers have returned to purchase a bottle for the garage shelf,

Peter,

It sounds like you have had extremely good results using Auto-Rx, and over a period of time and in many different vehicles. You have selected a good product to do the job and the end results show that. Also Auto-Rx is a Sponsor on this site. Many on here have had real good results and analysis after using Auto-Rx.

Thanks for posting Peter and the next run I make to Jolly old England I would like to come and see your shop. A train ride from London to Liverpool is a pain for my normal short stays but if it can be squeazed in, would you have me ?

quote:

Originally posted by 59 Vetteman:
Peter,

It sounds like you have had extremely good results using Auto-Rx, and over a period of time and in many different vehicles. You have selected a good product to do the job and the end results show that. Also Auto-Rx is a Sponsor on this site. Many on here have had real good results and analysis after using Auto-Rx.

Hi Vetteman,
I think its important to share information,
and what better product to recomend,
as a self employed motor tech, here in Liverpool
RX has saved a lot of my customers thousands of pounds, and has made a good profit for me,
I class this as Information shared,
Because RX does exactly what is stated on the bottle or on the web site, this is all the proof people need, we have all suffered false claims from many different products, but this one delivers the goods,
I believe a pat on the back is in order for
Frank, firstly for co-inventing, and for defending the product 100% against sceptics myself included, as I used RX as target practice because I didn't believe what was claimed,
I'm glad Frank convinced me to give it a try,
Best Regards
Peter Fitzpatrick

[ February 20, 2003, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Peter Fitzpatrick ]

quote:

Originally posted by Terry:
Thanks for posting Peter and the next run I make to Jolly old England I would like to come and see your shop. A train ride from London to Liverpool is a pain for my normal short stays but if it can be squeazed in, would you have me ?

Hi Terry,
Your more than welcome to tag along,
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back