results of auto-rx in my jeep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading of how good the stuff cleans out an engine and seals i figured id try it b/c i have a very slight rear main seal leak. Well i ran it for 512 miles and just changed my filter and oil and i can say that i can tell no difference whatsoever. The oil still looked clean and the slight leak is still there. I followed the directions and even used delvac to top off the oil when i had to swap filters (took a lil over 1 quart). i feel its snake oil. Just thought id share what i noticed.

initially i had a 50/50 mix of mobil clean blend 10w-30 and 20w-50 and after i swapped the filter i was about a quart low so i put in delvac 1300 super (15w-40). I havent noticed any difference and im not about to dump another $30 on it.

Any chance that you kept the filter and if you did can you cut it open to see what it looks alike inside.

I don't recall seeing how many miles on engine, what it is etc. Just curious. I am one of the few that also saw no results with this product.

Any more info appreciated

10K miles on rebuilt engine, i threw out the filter, have tried many gunk type stop leak and oil treatment products so i figured my engine had gotten gunked up. Also my driving is all stop/go. Now is the first time to run just oil and no additive and i think its running better but i cant notice a seat of the pants power increase or any help on my mpg rating. My leak is very slight (not enough to even drop on the floor) so ill just deal with it for now.

I understand the healing process to start with the dino oil you should use, after you dump the oil that included the Auto-RX. Run it at least 1000 miles to see if you get results.

Higney,

Auto-Rx can't help a leak if worn parts (but otherwise OK) were reused or a gap was left somewhere during the rebuild. You also won't see a difference if your engine was boiled out 10k ago.

I have seen the difference on a 90,000 mile engine and a 110,000 mile transmission.

Ken

well, analysis and the results of others on this board clearly show it's not snake oil. you mentioned topping it off with delvac, you didn't use delvac1 did you? Also, what oil was already in the crankcase? I'm very surprised you didn't get results. I ran my first dose 1000 miles with shell rotella T 5w40 and observed no results just like you but the 2nd and 3rd doeses with plain oild dino oil showed awesome results. I suggest another run. We need more info on what exactly you did.

--Matt

It will not fix a leak where the material is torn or totally beyond fixing. So it can't fix 100% of the cases where leaking occurs, no product can guarantee that.

Auto-Rx How to use it to stop seal leaks.

1- Follow Instructions which are

2-Clean engine with Auto-Rx and "Dino Oil" (don't use synthetic when trying to stop leak ) at end of
cleansing cycle, add "Dino" Oil only and drive for
up to 3000 miles, need this type oil and mileage to seat seal.

3-You did not follow application I read at 500 miles you deceided it had not worked, in reality you did not follow application.

4-I will send you at N/C another bottle if you will
do application as stated and come back and make another post on your results.

5-If I don't hear from you I will post that also.

Frank, I just started with the first bottle of RX and put a new filter on leaving in the existing synthetic oil. Plan on running dino oil with the next bottle of RX.
How long should I leave the first treatment in that is mixed with synthetic?
How long should I run the next one with dino?

I do have 221,000 miles so what to make sure it gets cleaned out good.

V6 Diesel keep Auto-Rx in synthetic oil for 750 miles, before you change oil and filter. If your
going to "Dino" or deceide to stay with Synthetic"
Drive your vehicle with just oil and clean filter
for say 2350 miles. Change filter ony and add second bottle of Auto-Rx to your existing oil. Stay on the 750 mile application at 3000 miles change oil and filter. Auto-Rx application is finished. Terry Dyson has done tests which clearly show an advantage in adding 3 ounces of Auto-Rx at every oil change (Dino or Synthetic )not trying to sell you more product I believe the beneifits far outweigh the cost. If you live in a state where they have "Emissions Testing" like to take this opportunity to explain why Auto-Rx gets cars to pass inspection, simply put Auto-Rx takes such a load off of your engine, the converter does not have to work as hard. and performs to a much higer standard.

quote:

Originally posted by Frank:
V6 Diesel keep Auto-Rx in synthetic oil for 750 miles, before you change oil and filter. If your
going to "Dino" or deceide to stay with Synthetic"
Drive your vehicle with just oil and clean filter
for say 2350 miles. Change filter ony and add second bottle of Auto-Rx to your existing oil. Stay on the 750 mile application at 3000 miles change oil and filter. Auto-Rx application is finished. Terry Dyson has done tests which clearly show an advantage in adding 3 ounces of Auto-Rx at every oil change (Dino or Synthetic )not trying to sell you more product I believe the beneifits far outweigh the cost. If you live in a state where they have "Emissions Testing" like to take this opportunity to explain why Auto-Rx gets cars to pass inspection, simply put Auto-Rx takes such a load off of your engine, the converter does not have to work as hard. and performs to a much higer standard.

When I bought my 95 Firebird, it had 56k on it, and the dealer I bought it from had to emissions test it in order to sell it to me. It barely passed emissions.

Just last fall I had to redo the test in order to get my new licence plate sticker, and this time it passed with flying colors, all the numbers were way lower!

Now, in addition to running Auto-rx through there, I did change the spark plugs and do a few other tune up and minor maintenance items, however I do believe RX was one of the big reasons my emissions test was so much better.

if you wanna send me another bottle ill give it a go but im not about to plump down another $30. E-mail me at [email protected]......... reading posts on here gave me great hopes and the seal isnt torn or anything because the leak is so small (thats what the jeep dealer said). I wouldnt care about it other then the fact i have a 5-speed and the oil drips onto the clutch disc and makes starts from a stop "shaky" because the oil messes up the way the clutch "catches". Ill be more then happy to try it again and i am hopeful but i dont want to spend more money when i didnt see results the first time.
dunno.gif

Saw nothing in your post about the application mistakes you made with your "Jeep". I will send you another bottle if we can get together on how you should use Auto-Rx.This product that has worked for hundreds of people and has a money back guarantee, If you e-mail me direct I will tell you how to fix your Jeep.
[email protected]

Frank Miller
Inventor

Hello, Stopping a leak calls for a different application of Auto-Rx. Since you are starting over, use one brand and viscosity of "Dino" Oil and new filter. Because of previous application, run Auto-Rx for 750 miles, than change oil & filter (use same brand & viscosity of oil when changing out of Auto-Rx ) now drive your "Jeep" for up to 3000 miles with just oil in it. The petrol chemistry of the "Dino" Oil will harden the seal just enough to form a bond and your leak will be stopped. Auto-Rx cleaned behind the seal without making it swollen. You are stopping a leak without tear down and somewhere in that 3000 miles it will stop, just follow these directions and for further help visit www.auto-rx.com. We have stopped leaks for hundreds of people, just follow the instructiions. Please e-mail me your address and we mail you another bottle at N/C and we look forward to your next post.

well i recieved the new bottle of auto-rx... just got done swapping a new filter and topping it off with the auto-rx and some more dino... Ive got delvac 15w-40 (dino) in there now.. its been in there for about 450 miles and ill wait and change the oil at 750 miles or so on auto-rx (1200 miles since last change).. Ill get back to yall in a few weeks with the results.. Thanx Frank- Im optimistic that it will work.

quote:

Originally posted by Frank:
I will send you at N/C another bottle if

Wow, Frank, not only am I going to use Auto-RX, I may make a point of buying it through YOU. Shipped to Canada before?
I have RedLine that has maybe a month in, last batch was in 10 months and came back peachy on the lab results. So no hurry
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back