Is this really the 2013/2014 11th Gen. Corolla????

Status
Not open for further replies.
That car isn't a Corolla.

Here's the un-shrunk picture:

144163302.jpg

Take a look at that hood badge.

Perhaps somebody a bit more worldly than me can read what is written on the sign above to get an idea as to where this picture was taken?

Looks like part previous gen Ford Focus and part Nissan Versa Sedan with a '04-07 Malibu inspired trunkline.

I'm thinking it's a Chinacar

Thats the new 2013 Corolla Axio model.

Toyota unveiled the new Corolla Axio on Friday (11), in Miyagi, Japan The brand used the event and presented both the sedan and station wagon version of the vehicle, the Fielder. Both have two engine options, being 1.3 and 1.8 liters.
The models were presented and will be produced at the factory of the brand that had been hit by the tsunami in 2011 and returned to work since April this year.

toyota-corolla-axio-fielder.jpg

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
That car isn't a Corolla.

Here's the un-shrunk picture:

144163302.jpg

Take a look at that hood badge.

Perhaps somebody a bit more worldly than me can read what is written on the sign above to get an idea as to where this picture was taken?

It's definitely Japanese. The last three characters "ra-i-n" spells "line". Not sure about the characters preceding it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: strongt

Toyota unveiled the new Corolla Axio on Friday (11), in Miyagi, Japan The brand used the event and presented both the sedan and station wagon version of the vehicle, the Fielder. Both have two engine options, being 1.3 and 1.8 liters.
The models were presented and will be produced at the factory of the brand that had been hit by the tsunami in 2011 and returned to work since April this year.

Now that's interesting, they get a new logo??????

Originally Posted By: strongt

And it won't look like that in the US.

The Axio models are for Japan and maybe other Asian markets only. I am betting the US version will have little in common appearance wise.

For comparison, 2011 Corolla Axio:
2008-toyota-corolla-axio-jdm-facelift-1-4de8a89c32c2f.jpg

2011 US market Corolla:
2011-Toyota-Corolla_lead.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back